Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my FREEBIE CB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been searchin the forums for a complete write up on swapping the h22 and cant seem to find a single write up that covers it all. Does anyone know if there is one thred that covers all of it? I have sunday and monday off and wanna get it done in the two days. I figure a single step by step would quicken the process.

Btw
    Does anyone have an extra plug wire cover layin around? I cant seem to find an oem one anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by 5peed-E-CB View Post
      i work at game stop in the mall dude u should hit me up. my name's joe
      alright cool cool. i'll be stopping by soon. my names scotty btw

Comment

Great job dude!!!! Are there any fitment issues with the 9293 bumper and the 9091 head and corners? I have a 90 and want to convert the front bumper to 9293 but not sure if there will be a gap between the head lights and all that.

Comment

[QUOTE=5peed-E-CB;2456573]update! new pics
          $60 bumper

installed

I have to kno where u got ure bumber for $60

Comment

Originally posted by akito View Post
            Great job dude!!!! Are there any fitment issues with the 9293 bumper and the 9091 head and corners? I have a 90 and want to convert the front bumper to 9293 but not sure if there will be a gap between the head lights and all that.
            the only issue i had was the horns. the fog light bracket hit the horns on both sides. i tried to find another place to bolt them but everywhere the wiring could reach was still in the way. i just ended up wedging them in front of the condensor.
            thanks for looking

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
              I have to kno where u got ure bumber for $60
              i actually found it at a pick-n-pull in sacramento. the car must have just shown up cuz it had the complete front bumper with fogs/wiring/switch, and also had 3/4 window visors. one was broken off. i didnt get those mainly cuz of the missing passenger side visor and i dont think i could use them cuz they were for a 4 door
              thanks for looking

Comment

the only issue i had was the horns. the fog light bracket hit the horns on both sides. i tried to find another place to bolt them but everywhere the wiring could reach was still in the way. i just ended up wedging them in front of the condensor.
                thanks for looking
                Wow, great to know. Thanks dude! The car is comming along quite well!

Comment

Update!

H22a1 swaped in and running great! Hope to have some pics up soon and start my members rides thred

Comment

happy 4 u man
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      happy 4 u man
                      thanks josh! heres a pic

Comment

looking good looking good

Comment

Scotty, do u have a CD accord badge in ur grill?

Comment

Btw scotty there are pics of the 90-91 fogs on my car in this thred

Comment

dope
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Scotty, do u have a CD accord badge in ur grill?

i took it off my 92 wagon

Btw scotty there are pics of the 90-91 fogs on my car in this thred
                                PM me a price i'll try to round some money to gether.
                                Last edited by scotty91; 03-27-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X