Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

exhaust predicament what do you reccomend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust predicament what do you reccomend?

im in the market for a new exhaust but im not good with custom setups i have the h22 swap but the dimenslons for the exhaust ports are differnt right? i want new everything, header, piping etc... what setups do you guys have or reccomend? i got a dc header on now that i would consider reusing but i cracked the flex pipe andi don't know what exhaust systems will bolt up to just my dc header...
    suggestions? comments? is there any place that sells an exhaust specifically for h22 accords???
    91 LX Coupe H22 swap, n/a build in progress. "007 CB7"
    I'll smoke your v8 like I smoke my ganja

Apexi WS2 alllllll daaaaaay!
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

I believe that any accord exhaust will bolt up to an h22 header. Dont quote me though

^apexi ws2 is a great exhaust.

Comment

i just did my h22 swap and also have a dc header and my factory accord exhaust bolted right up

Comment

they use the same flange and down pipe length

Comment

kickass i mean i guess if i would have read a little better it said it was designed as a direct replacement using oem dimensions. i found that apexi, can i borrow $600? lol im going to get a obx header/downpipe and then maybe a magnaflow catback with a test pipe in there idk yet

Comment

If found that the Magnaflow catbacks actually have a really nice sound to them.
              Quiet at the low rpm's and slow acceleration and a great deep sound at wot

Comment

Ive got a Magnaflow muffler on a Greddy Evo2 catback, click the link below to see if you might be interested. Its got a vid so you can see what it sounds like w/ the H22 and F22 engines. Bought a new one so this one is just sitting taking up space.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

im notallowed access to that particular forum i guess.

Comment

buy my WS2....used for 6 months.....still has purple on the piping

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154507

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I find a lot of people like the Apexi WS2, but there are tons of options. Any exhaust system that is made for the accord will work for a H22 swap IIRC. I personally have a GReddy Evo exhaust for my F22 application but new_beginnings had it on his H22 swapped accord before that. You don't see that many GReddy Evo's compared to WS2's; not sure why but it's an amazing system IMO.

Comment

personal preference Id say....both are similar in price and in performance....i prefer the WS2 cuz it doesnt draw any attention to you apart from the big cannon hangin off the back

Never heard the evo before

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i like my loud setup.... haha 2.5 striaght from the cat to an ebay can and its loud so i love it. OBX has a muffler thats like the WS2 for like 60 shipped.
                          Members Ride sold...
                          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

KINGCB7: I CANT VIEW YOUR THREAD. pm me, I am interested.

Does anybody have a link to that obx muffler?

IF THIS HELPS ANYONE: I was telling losiracer I want something kind of throaty, but really responsive and crisp. I installed the lightened flywheel and stronger clutch and i dont want that distorted raspy farty noise, I want a really crisp tone...any reccomendations?

Comment

Hyper medallion ftw I can get you a clip of mine. Though i may be selling it soon. Boost is in the plans so 3" piping is on the way. Just depends on how soon i boost.

Comment

Working...
                              X