Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cb7 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7 coupe

This is my 92 LX coupe, it full air ride , 4. Corners , viair everything , got the air struts from airbaggit.com , xxr 521s 16x8.5 +20 offset wheels wrapped in 205 40 proxy 4 toyo tires , lots of other mods , I'm wanting to know how I can get the front end sitting on the ground like the back , I have skid plate under it but as of now it just sits on control arm , I have a little knowledge on how to do it but I'm looking for suggestions?
    Last edited by ASDcleaner_93; 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM. Reason: Pictures wouldn't work

Got any pics of the skid plate i want to see a template to build my own? Whats sitting on the control arm?

Comment

Pics aren't working for me.
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Pics aren't working for me either and I really want to see this. Have you cut holes in the strut towers for the control arms to pass through?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Awww where's the pics lol
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by BigJakecb9 View Post
            Got any pics of the skid plate i want to see a template to build my own? Whats sitting on the control arm?
            Well for some reasons pics aren't working , wont copy over

But when I air down my rear subframe will sit on the ground but my front when I air down it goes until my car is sitting on my upper control arms

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
              Pics aren't working for me either and I really want to see this. Have you cut holes in the strut towers for the control arms to pass through?
              And no I haven't, I'm thinking about doiñg that , I have hood spacers for more clearance but, do I have any other options I might can try

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                Awww where's the pics lol

Comment

might have to cut where the arms are hitting if you wanna lay frame

Comment

There we go... nice coupe!!!!
                    Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

I agree with richie that thing is tight! A nice lip would set it off. I believe your only option is cutting holes in the strut towers. I've done it on mine, and doing so won't give you any problems.

This was the first cut I made. I ended up making them a little bigger when I got my camber kits and went lower.

Most likely you won't need the hood spacers. Mine have tapped my hood before, but it's pretty rare that happens. You'll probably lay the header on the ground before they touch the hood.
                      Last edited by bassrock234; 02-05-2013, 09:41 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

i would soo totally dry hump the paint off this car.
                        Last edited by Jarrett; 06-10-2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2doorhardcore View Post
                          might have to cut where the arms are hitting if you wanna lay frame
                          Il probly end up having to do that , thanks lol

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                            I agree with richie that thing is tight! A nice lip would set it off. I believe your only option is cutting holes in the strut towers. I've done it on mine, and doing so won't give you any problems.

This was the first cut I made. I ended up making them a little bigger when I got my camber kits and went lower.

Most likely you won't need the hood spacers. Mine have tapped my hood before, but it's pretty rare that happens. You'll probably lay the header on the ground before they touch the hood.
                            I like the look of hood spacers so I might use them anywAy even though I rarely drive aired down , is it gonna hurt my car structurally, ? And Iv looked around and I don't really like the look of any of them, any recomendations on a lip?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                              There we go... nice coupe!!!!
                              Could I get some shorter control arms ?

Comment

Working...
                              X