The most hated family in America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most hated family in America?

The Phelps. The whole family of the West Borrow Baptist Church.

i was doing some research and saw this: WARNING: YOU MAY FIND THIS VERY RACIST!

These guys are fucking crazy. I hate them more than i hate anything on earth.

what are your thought to this?
    Last edited by RyanD; 02-06-2013, 12:11 AM.
    visit vgruk

I'll have to watch it when I'm not already in a bad mood... not sure when that will be, but someday.

You know they're bad when even the KKK refers to them as a "hate group"!

Comment

Westboro is retarded. I know someone who is in Westboro, who is actually ***. He claimed that he was celibate.
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I'll have to watch it when I'm not already in a bad mood... not sure when that will be, but someday.

You know they're bad when even the KKK refers to them as a "hate group"!
        Thats true. And not to mention the christian faith has disowned them
        visit vgruk

Comment

And then stuff like this happens:
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2315070.html

On Sunday, Anonymous posted to Pastebin a list of data that it claimed belonged to Westboro members. The data included names, street addresses, phone numbers and email addresses, according to CNET.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Got about 6 minutes in. I think that reporter is making all those interviewees rather unhappy.
            I.e. the reporter was really shocked when that guy said ******, and it was
            evident in the minute or so after when the white guy kept saying it.
            MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I have known about them for some time. I wish they would all fall on a giant dick.

Comment

Honestly, by sharing these videos and talking about them so much, they don't have to work for their 15 mins.

I wish everyone would just forget they exist(except for law enforcement who can monitor their crazy antics)

I don't know anything about them, but they seem to understand the concept of using negative publicity to build their following.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                  Honestly, by sharing these videos and talking about them so much, they don't have to work for their 15 mins.

I wish everyone would just forget they exist(except for law enforcement who can monitor their crazy antics)

I don't know anything about them, but they seem to understand the concept of using negative publicity to build their following.

I'm with you on that man. They have their fame. Now can we talk about something more relevant like. "Will Chris Brown ever be invited to dinner at Jay Z's house? "
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

When I first heard of them, it was through a link to their website. They have (or at least had) a forum. After reading a few threads on the forum, I truly believed it was all satire. People being so outrageously ignorant and hateful as a mockery of those that really DO act that way. If you search on here, you'll likely find old posts about them from years ago. As a form of satire, I thought it was clever. As something that actually exists, it's disgusting.

Comment

I want to be angry and mad at them, but I honestly can't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs. That family just has a very skewed belief system, and I honestly feel sorry for them. I can't get angry at them for not liking black people or jews, or liking swastikas, or even hating ***s. It's who they are and what they are. If there really is a God then he already has plans for them after death. They'll get what they "deserve". It's just how i see it. Sure it's extremely offensive, but there isn't anything we can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
                        I want to be angry and mad at them, but I honestly can't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs. That family just has a very skewed belief system, and I honestly feel sorry for them. I can't get angry at them for not liking black people or jews, or liking swastikas, or even hating ***s. It's who they are and what they are. If there really is a God then he already has plans for them after death. They'll get what they "deserve". It's just how i see it. Sure it's extremely offensive, but there isn't anything we can do about it.
                        Your dad just died in the military in Iraq, a decision you had trouble dealing with initially.
                        They are now at his funeral, saying since he was in the military, he is a *** ***got and that he deserved it.
                        Also, since he was a ***got his children are the spawn of satan and you deserve no less.

Still think freedom of speech is completely ok?

(These are exact things they have done)
                        MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                          Still think freedom of speech is completely ok?
                          Absolutely.

Do I think what they do is terrible? Yes. Does that mean that they shouldn't be allowed to say it? No. In our country individuals have incredible freedom to express themselves, even at the personal anguish of pretty much anyone else. This is because the moment you begin to censor what someone can say you start the path to a completely silenced nation.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                            Absolutely.

Do I think what they do is terrible? Yes. Does that mean that they shouldn't be allowed to say it? No. In our country individuals have incredible freedom to express themselves, even at the personal anguish of pretty much anyone else. This is because the moment you begin to censor what someone can say you start the path to a completely silenced nation.
                            You're completely correct.
                            So are the gigantic bikers that sit outside those funerals where they protest and rev their Harleys as loud as they will go. (To drown out Westboro)
                            More free speech
                            MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                              You're completely correct.
                              So are the gigantic bikers that sit outside those funerals where they protest and rev their Harleys as loud as they will go. (To drown out Westboro)
                              More free speech
                              i would rather hear the roar of a Harley than that westboro shit
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                              X