Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 accord coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 accord coupe

this is my 90 coupe

mods

exterior
    legend coupe lip
    usdm fog lights
    diy grill(not finished)
    extended lug nuts
    oem mud flaps

interior
    black interior
    da front seats
    prelude steering wheel

suspension/wheels
    skunk2 lowering spring
    dc sports rear strut bar
    95 ex alloys with 205/55/15

engine
    stock f22a6
    auto
    new 2.5 exhaust
    no cat
    no resonator
    magnaflow muffler

audio
    factory 6 disc changer from a 02 accord
    alpine type s door speakers
    polk audio rear speakers

future plans
    jdm one peice headlights
    red/clear tails
    rear upper c pillar bar
    front strut bar
    rear disc break conversion
    5 lug swap
    new struts
    h22

im pretty sure im forgetting a few things but here she is.i know she is dirty she has been sitting in my backyard with a blown motor and wiring issues for about 6 months

Comment

looks like it's going along really well...keep up the good work sir
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Welcome to cb7tuner!

I used to live in Chapel Hill so I'm familiar with your neck of the woods.

Looks like you've got a good start!
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

finally around to getting the motor in here is my progress so far.the old motor is still in the car
          the a6
          a1
          its almost ready to come out just gotta unbolt the mount and tp 2 tranny bolts and a take off a stripped downpipe bolt thanks to the guy that did my exhaust

Comment

Hell yeah! I wanna see more progress! Love 90-91 coupes!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

good start, cant wait to see more.

Comment

thanks i will upload more once i get everything back together and give it a good cleaning. which will probably be in a week i hope. i had it running yesterday.took it for a test drive and it started to run hot, my fans won't working due to my wiring issues which is pretty bad. i put it back in the shop and turned the headlights off and the car and the low beam lights started to work with everything off as well as the fans. Straight wired the fans in my free time today and went to take it for another drive and the flexplate or possibly the crank broke.

Comment

oh man im sorry to hear that hopefully all goes well for you, good luck

Comment

Looks great man. Skunk2 lowering springs nice!!
                    Jay
                    HondaLina
                    91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

Originally posted by Tekcd5 View Post
                      oh man im sorry to hear that hopefully all goes well for you, good luck
                      thanks i hope so too.im going to the junk yard sunday and hopefully i can luck up and find a cb with the tranny out so its less work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_JAY91 View Post
                        Looks great man. Skunk2 lowering springs nice!!
                        thanks.i actually lucked up on them one of my buddies had a new set they he never installed laying in his garage so i picked them up from him for $100. I'm debating on if i should change my suspension setup my brother has a set of kyb agx struts with eibach sportline springs he will let me get for $100.my only concern is if the drop on the ebiach springs is the same less or more of a drop than my Skunk2 springs

Comment

Working...
                        X