Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Dude, I have bruises on my ankles...
    LOL you need underwear that is more supportive either that or start walking like a cowboy who has been riding on the back of a horse for about a week without getting off.

Comment

I never go a week without getting off...

Comment

Saggy balls are a part of getting old. Usually happens on your 32nd birthday... haha

Comment

Comment

I have a large oval toilet.

Its like the Cadillac of toilets. No touching going on in there. Im like Deeve, I only duece at home. Nowhere else. I'd rather shit in a field than use a public restroom.

In case your wondering, YES I do keep toilet paper in the trunk for such occasions.

Old man balls for life bitches!!

Once they drop, they dont stop. I consider my old balls like a trophy. I started wearing tightey whitey's after a lifetime of wearing boxers. Why? Figured its just like a chick that doesn't wear a bra. Shits gonna hit the floor eventually if I dont do something about it.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

When I need to use a public restroom, I have a fairly specific routine. First, if any soap or disinfectant in in reach the seat gets covered. After wiping it down and wiping any rouge moisture off I cover the seat in many layers of toilet paper. I figure a few extra minutes of prevention is better than picking up a life long disease.

Also, I usually use the handicapped stall. It gives me room to spread out. And only once have I come out to see a person in a wheelchair waiting.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                When I need to use a public restroom, I have a fairly specific routine. First, if any soap or disinfectant in in reach the seat gets covered. After wiping it down and wiping any rouge moisture off I cover the seat in many layers of toilet paper. I figure a few extra minutes of prevention is better than picking up a life long disease.

Also, I usually use the handicapped stall. It gives me room to spread out. And only once have I come out to see a person in a wheelchair waiting.
                Same here. Though it's rare than I can't hold my deuce until I get home.?
                Since I work on the road, I know which places to go for the cleanest bathrooms. Target often has fantastically clean shitters.

Comment

Same here. Though it's rare than I can't hold my deuce until I get home.?
                  Since I work on the road, I know which places to go for the cleanest bathrooms. Target often has fantastically clean shitters.
                  We have different public pooping situations. I usually go at school or at work. I don't often venture anywhere else that I can't hold it. Since that meeting where I saw that handicapped guy I've found several bathrooms that I've never seen anyone else in. It's like my own private bathroom.

The big box stores seem to always have nice clean bathrooms. The small ones rely on an employee that doesn't care, or isn't really his job. The big stores have people just for that, or at least it seems that way.
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Yeah, true. That, or they're held to a high standard. I see many big stores and supermarkets that have checklists posted where even customers can see, so you know when the last time the bathroom was cleaned. If a customer has a complaint, that checklist has been signed by the last person to clean the bathroom.

Accountability makes for clean facilities! Still, I do what you do... disinfect everything, lay down paper... THEN lay down the soft serve.

Comment

I never let my pecker touch the toilet rim. gotta hold it back. especially in public rest rooms. I dont want an STD.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

wide rim deep dish toilet. i dont have to worry about it lol. i mostly worry about falling in

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I'm not sure what to think of that video, or how I would respond if I ever ran into Harrold...
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                          X