7.9 Quake in Mexico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post

Has anyone else heard a loud rumbling, this happened last spring/summer about 10-11pm CST . I thought it was a cargo plane or something at the local airport, well at first I thought it was my roomie flexing the surround sound, till I peeked out and everyone was gone. This went on for about ~10 mins. The house and the slab its on were resonating. I didnt think much of it the next day, but theres videos on youtube with people asking wtf is this noise. Just curious if anyone else heard it.
    going on in Wi too

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...sPS_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by short1 View Post
      There are tons of vids of this sound all over youtube, lol
      My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

When I lived in mexico as a kid I experienced some scary quakes. I swear I saw felt the ground tilt from side to side. It was in colima which is also along the coastline and not too far from there.

As far as conspiracy theories go I pay no mind. I have been hearing of strange noises for a long time though.

Also a couple weeks ago I spotted a sort of black cloud that looked like a tear in in space. My girl was with me and we couldn't make out what it was. Kind of looked like a plane or something caught fire and went down leaving a trail of black smoke. I didn't really pay any mind to it though, just waited to see if there would be something on the news but heard nothing about it.

Comment

When I lived in mexico as a kid I experienced some scary quakes. I swear I saw felt the ground tilt from side to side. It was in colima which is also along the coastline and not too far from there.

As far as conspiracy theories go I pay no mind. I have been hearing of strange noises for a long time though.

Also a couple weeks ago I spotted a sort of black cloud that looked like a tear in in space. My girl was with me and we couldn't make out what it was. Kind of looked like a plane or something caught fire and went down leaving a trail of black smoke. I didn't really pay any mind to it though, just waited to see if there would be something on the news but heard nothing about it.

Comment

earthquakes happen all the time....

now if they all happened at once then that is something you should worry about lol

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

unfortunately no one gave a hoot

Comment

Working...
              X