Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 92 getting a f20a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 92 getting a f20a

Pretty cool looking . Lets see a side shot as a whole .. Did you build this or buy this ( in present pics ) ?
    Welcome aboard..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Sweet headliner.

Wheres the F20?

Comment

Pretty nice. Which f20a r u getting. Sohc or dohc si. Please get the si. Its 50 to 100 more than a sohc.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thats alot of work,i like that sunroof cover!

what fabric are the seats?

Comment

The fabric looks like tweed, I may be wrong, though.

Comment

It looks like old couch fabric. but nice

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                Pretty nice. Which f20a r u getting. Sohc or dohc si. Please get the si. Its 50 to 100 more than a sohc.
                No it's a sohc, sorry. I've had this car since I was 16 years old and I'm turning 31 this summer! This car has seen it all and had several paint jobs rims and suspension setups! The interior is done in tweed and marine vinyl. The car set for five years and the tranny was bad so got a used one and then thought that tranny was bad so I bought a f20a from hmotors and finished putting it in yesterday! It started right up but the tranny was doing the same thing! Come to find out it was a bad tcm! So there was no need for a new motor and tranny! O well my f20a6 had 250000 miles on it. So if anyone needs a f20a6 with rebuilt tranny let me know.

Comment

1 no buying, selling, trading in beginer section.

2 there's no f20a6. Any engine With a Letter followed by a # is usdm.

Like. F22a1, f22a4 and f22a6. A6 is the 9293 ex engine it has secondaires on the intake.

Now f20a, f22b, h22a, with a letter only is jdm.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    1 no buying, selling, trading in beginer section.

2 there's no f20a6. Any engine With a Letter followed by a # is usdm.

Like. F22a1, f22a4 and f22a6. A6 is the 9293 ex engine it has secondaires on the intake.

Now f20a, f22b, h22a, with a letter only is jdm.
                    Sorry man not trying to break any rules I'm still new to this site! And it is a f22a6. All you guys on here know your stuff and are very hard core! I'm just tring to stay young and keep my Honda looking up to par like in my car show. Days! Love the site!

Comment

easiest thing to do is...go thru each sub forum... read the stickies. First threads in each section.. read them u will understand ur cb7 a lot more.

Comment

Your car looks awesome, keep up the good work ! Should post up some old pictures of the car in the beginner image gallery
                        Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Working...
                        X