Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need part time job ideas... looking for the least amount of effort and responsibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little side job of detailing is doing pretty good. Made a little over $600 in about a month, doing 1-2 jobs per week.

I just had some business cards made up and ordered today.

Comment

Vice President of the United States.

The bad news: if your boss dies, then you get promoted. And that means real work. But the present boss looks pretty healthy, so the chances of that happening are low.

Comment

OT:

Deev isn't this what you do?
        http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/rej/2995485816.html
        sounds fishy lol.
        wat?

Comment

Bro I wash dishes as a side job for extra cash. Super busy restaurant, easy work, but there's lots to do. But I reap 10 an hour under the table cause im badass at it.

Try busting balls somewhere, its worth it.

You could also see if there's a roller rink, the guys that work there do t have to do alot. For that lazy kinda job
          Last edited by MortsAccord; 05-06-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

work for a parking garage. they sit there and just take money all day

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
              If you want to sit and do nothing, I suggest this thing on Amazon.

I really don't remember what it's called exactly but it works through Amazon.com where you input information and do tasks to make money.

For example, there's one task where you listen to a audio clip and try to decipher it and type it out into plain English. That tasks pays $25. Then there's other tasks like copying receipts or something that yields like $1 per receipt.

It's probably not the job for you but requires very little effort and if you have the time/patience, those small rewards could add up.

I really wish I could remember the name of the exact thing but I'm sure a little searching will lead you to it.
              Eh, any "work from home" stuff is bad news. I already work from home. Honestly, part of my wanting to work elsewhere, even for little pay, is to keep me from being lazy at home! If I'm at another job, and all I can do to pass the time is my paperwork for my "real" job, I'll actually do it! I procrastinate terribly now!

Originally posted by MortsAccord View Post
              Bro I wash dishes as a side job for extra cash. Super busy restaurant, easy work, but there's lots to do. But I reap 10 an hour under the table cause im badass at it.

Try busting balls somewhere, its worth it.

You could also see if there's a roller rink, the guys that work there do t have to do alot. For that lazy kinda job
              Washing dishes would be way too much work. I really want to do nothing at all. Not just mindless work, but NOTHING. I've washed dishes before (I was a waiter at a restaurant that was too busy to hire dishwashers). It's not hard, exactly... but it's constant work! I don't care about the money. I actually do quite well at my regular job... I just want a little extra, and a little time to focus.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                OT:

Deev isn't this what you do?
                http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/rej/2995485816.html
                sounds fishy lol.
                Not at all what I do... but that sounds like public adjuster work. I tried to do that once, but I pissed off the guy I asked for a job, because he tried to dick me over.

I deal with foreclosures, knocking on the doors of people about to lose their homes, and interviewing them to help the law firm that's taking their home do their thing.

Comment

Movie theater... many of my classmates work there and they say its chill as fuck. The more employees the better = less work. Free movies too, but depends on the company I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles View Post
                    Vice President of the United States.

The bad news: if your boss dies, then you get promoted. And that means real work. But the present boss looks pretty healthy, so the chances of that happening are low.
                    If my memory serves me right...if the President Dies, the Speaker of the House gets to be President....

Comment

stuffing envelopes at home lol, theres even a little machine I sometimes see on surplus sites where you drop in however many pages while its on and out pops a nicely folded properly sized packet that falls into the envelope

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                        If my memory serves me right...if the President Dies, the Speaker of the House gets to be President....

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                          If my memory serves me right...if the Vice President Dies, the Speaker of the House gets to be President....

Fixed.

Check it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._of_succession

Delivery driver for a small pizza place could work well if they aren't too busy. I used to make bank when gas was 3.12 a gallon delivering in a gas pig v6 magnum dodge Dakota.

But yea movie theaters are cake, id try to do that. Just don't close the place and you'll be golden.

Id say jewelery stores, but they sometimes get robbed and your responsible for all that inventory. F that too. Even though all they do is stand around. Unless you don't care.
                          Security, gas station attendant, parking g attendant, almost anything dealing with money... f that.
                          Last edited by MortsAccord; 05-06-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I worked at a movie theater and did pizza delivery as a kid... you're right about both!
                            I used to deliver pizza every Sunday night, and I'd sit around with my girlfriend watching TV from 5-8. Then the Simpsons came on and suddenly everyone wanted pizza delivered... jerks. I wanted to watch the Simpsons! I'd make like $20.

Comment

My vote is for slinging pies, cash paid daily, no responsability, and all you do it ride around and listen to tunes. ALso, free/cheap pizzas.

I used to have that for a second job for years.

I dont have time for it anymore.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

But I drive 10-15 hours a day for my real job!

Comment

Working...
                                X