• Show
Clear All

Real or fake changing lanes like a Boss

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...Jmr8112805AQhn

i wish the other driver(camera car) had an RPG

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

wtf? did dude just pull a gun?

Comment

it looked kinda thin, fake?

Comment

what a dooche. i would of called his bluff. i hate when people show there gun and not use it. a car full of mexicans did that shit to me before. i followed them hanging my louiville slugger aka *my ****** beater* out the window. the driver who pointed his gun at me saw it and laughed. but took off quick when i got out my car and ran towards his. i pity a fool who intimidates with weapon(s) but not use it.
          RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

real or not, it's not something i'd want to find out. Don't worry one day he'll pull that shit on the wrong driver and he'll get what's coming to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
              what a dooche. i would of called his bluff. i hate when people show there gun and not use it. a car full of mexicans did that shit to me before. i followed them hanging my louiville slugger aka *my ****** beater* out the window. the driver who pointed his gun at me saw it and laughed. but took off quick when i got out my car and ran towards his. i pity a fool who intimidates with weapon(s) but not use it.
              So you mean to tell me you were going to use yours or should i pitty you as well?

Comment

Or worse he pay have got that for now but just imagine someone whos more gun trigger-happy whos got an even bigger gun call his bluff. Kind like this at 0:28 on the clock.

Comment

wth!!!???? he was already infront of the other car and inside the lane why would he do that after that??? lol and it looks fake for the way he pulls it out, i lold hahaha!!!

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                  My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Kind of reminds me of this on the clock 0:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0tjb-Gjqw

Comment

i followed them hanging my louiville slugger aka *my ****** beater* out the window.

....................... end well... This will not.

Comment

I've been around long enough that most everyone knows I'm a fairly courtesy, level headed person. However, given what I have just read, I feel compelled to ask the following question.

How are people like you real?

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                          Kind of reminds me of this on the clock 0:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0tjb-Gjqw
                          Wow, I remember when I was a kid and saw that movie, I think I laughed for a good 5 minutes for the scene you outlined, or at least enough that it hurt to laugh anymore.

Regardless, I hate incourtious drivers with a passion. The idiot drivers cutting everyone who's waiting in line off at the last minute (like in the ops video), is the reason we have traffic, accidents, and the merging is so slow. If their dumbass wouldn't "cut", traffic would flow freely, and they wouldn't have to cut everyone else off.

One of these days I am going to let one of those fuckers hit me (in anything but the cb), and let the cops have their way with the idiot bulley, oh and for anyone who gets stuck behind the mess I could have prevented, I'm sorry, but hopefully there will be one less asshole on the road.

Oh and in response to real or fake, that gun looks fake, like a squirtgun from the dollar store that someone spray painted black or something.
                          Last edited by cloudasc; 05-07-2012, 10:28 AM.
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                            real or not, it's not something i'd want to find out. Don't worry one day he'll pull that shit on the wrong driver and he'll get what's coming to him.
                            This.

Pulling a gun on someone and not shooting to kill immediately is just asking to get shot yourself!

Good thing that wasn't in the US... that video, along with the plate number, would get him some time in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                              Wow, I remember when I was a kid and saw that movie, I think I laughed for a good 5 minutes for the scene you outlined, or at least enough that it hurt to laugh anymore.

Regardless, I hate incourtious drivers with a passion. The idiot drivers cutting everyone who's waiting in line off at the last minute (like in the ops video), is the reason we have traffic, accidents, and the merging is so slow. If their dumbass wouldn't "cut", traffic would flow freely, and they wouldn't have to cut everyone else off.

One of these days I am going to let one of those fuckers hit me (in anything but the cb), and let the cops have their way with the idiot bulley, oh and for anyone who gets stuck behind the mess I could have prevented, I'm sorry, but hopefully there will be one less asshole on the road.

Oh and in response to real or fake, that gun looks fake, like a squirtgun from the dollar store that someone spray painted black or something.
                              or when merging...it usually goes one on each side but a lot of assholes here just wont let you merge in front of them ive actually duked it out with a guy in a range rover and it involved me driving in the emergency lane until he finally let me in.

now i just get behind them and hit my police siren.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X