Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need part time job ideas... looking for the least amount of effort and responsibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need part time job ideas... looking for the least amount of effort and responsibility

The title says it all.
    I'm trying to think of a potential second job. 2-3 days a week (evenings, most likely), as easy and stress-free as possible. Ideally, I'd like to just sit there doing nothing at all (maybe paperwork for my real job... )
    I don't really care about the pay. Minimum wage is fine.

I really just want something simple to bring in a few extra bucks.

Security, you'll need to get a super.easy liscense, most employers need somepeople for late weekends, up to 12/hr over here, you can pick your.hours and actually apply the BANSTICK on stupid fucks
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Convenience store attendant or work the front desk at a hotel.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Convenience stores around here are all owner/operator businesses (almost always foreign), or Wawa... which is a big convenience store in the area... and they're ALWAYS busy!

Front desk sounds interesting, though I always assumed they're full time positions.

Comment

Gas station cashier.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
            Gas station cashier.
            NJ... I'd be running around pumping it as well!

Comment

Not at night, and there's always two people working. One inside the store, and the other outside pumping.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Macy's bedding section during the evenings.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Not at night, and there's always two people working. One inside the store, and the other outside pumping.
                  The only ones around here that operate like that are pretty much the same as the small convenience stores. It's often one guy doing it all. If there's more than one, there's a convenience store attached. They're usually foreign guys, and they're usually the owners of the place.

Macy's bedding section during the evenings.
                  That's actually a good idea! In fact, I know that Macy's is hiring at the moment, as well... just one town over.

Comment

If you get the job, I want a 20% finders fee.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

That'll end up being like... $10 a week!

Comment

working with the public fucking sucks

tho mail carrier or paperboy = best

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

I drive around all day, every day... I'm really just looking for something where I can sit on my ass and type reports on my netbook for my real job.
                          I suppose some form of retail is going to be my best bet. I can't think of any place that would be dead enough, though!

Comment

Security..thys about it

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                            Originally posted by bmxicansd
                            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

If you want to sit and do nothing, I suggest this thing on Amazon.

I really don't remember what it's called exactly but it works through Amazon.com where you input information and do tasks to make money.

For example, there's one task where you listen to a audio clip and try to decipher it and type it out into plain English. That tasks pays $25. Then there's other tasks like copying receipts or something that yields like $1 per receipt.

It's probably not the job for you but requires very little effort and if you have the time/patience, those small rewards could add up.

I really wish I could remember the name of the exact thing but I'm sure a little searching will lead you to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X