Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these holes for the cruise control actuator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these holes for the cruise control actuator?

I made a picture of the chassis here. Pretty sure it's the circled threaded holes but need to be sure before I start welding holes, lol.

Also, are any of the holes in the picture A/C related?
    Last edited by yh61r; 10-22-2018, 12:21 PM.

Originally posted by yh61r View Post
    I made a picture of the chassis here. Pretty sure it's the circled threaded holes but need to be sure before I start welding holes, lol.

Also, are any of the holes in the picture A/C related?
    Everything in the picture could be welded closed.

The two circled holes (plus the two larger holes directly between them) were indeed for the Cruise Control actuator (plus a plastic cap).

The large hole in the back of the picture (plus the 3 bolt holes directly around it) were from the AC dryer cylinder.

The medium sized hole on the vertical surface near the front of the car used to have a plastic plug, not sure what the other two smaller holes were from, but pretty sure they are not needed.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Thanks for the speedy reply! Future plans are to actually add CC and A/C as my CB3 didn't come with them originally, I'll leave them open. So if you know anyone with the parts!

Do you happen to know which of the two holes are for the actuator tube going down?

Also, what about the hole with the white plastic ring in it in the far back? Any idea about that?
      Last edited by yh61r; 10-22-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X