No announcement yet.

NWaccord : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing the damn thing mang, im trying to get some power to my se, just did the 5speed conversion, debating on what engine to drop in.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
      doing the damn thing mang, im trying to get some power to my se, just did the 5speed conversion, debating on what engine to drop in.
      Nice SE man Glad to see another one on the board. The 5speed conversion on SE trims are a bitch! lol. H22a are nice and reliable, good power, and high rpm. Even a nice jdm f22 with bolt ons and a tune is good power.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
        Nice SE man Glad to see another one on the board. The 5speed conversion on SE trims are a bitch! lol. H22a are nice and reliable, good power, and high rpm. Even a nice jdm f22 with bolt ons and a tune is good power.
        Well i want to get a swap but im not really looking for alot of power. more like a dd with a little kick in you know what im saying, just basic bolt ons and my whole purpose for a swap would be more for a reliable/newer motor than it is for seeking power for racing etc.

im tying to decide witch one of these would fit my need better

F20B (leaning more for this one but want to know how hard is it to find parts for basic maintenance and repairs)
        H23A
        F22B

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Well i want to get a swap but im not really looking for alot of power. more like a dd with a little kick in you know what im saying, just basic bolt ons and my whole purpose for a swap would be more for a reliable/newer motor than it is for seeking power for racing etc.

im tying to decide witch one of these would fit my need better

F20B (leaning more for this one but want to know how hard is it to find parts for basic maintenance and repairs)
          H23A
          F22B
          Nice man I know wat you mean...I would jus take the f20b off the list. Even though its a racing engine with good power. Its jus gonna be a lil harder to find parts but not impossible. Ive done two H23a Vtecs swaps before. Same as the h22 as far as parts nd maintaince. My personal choice would be the f22b dohc. Its a realible engine, does a lil a more rpm than f22a. wit more power. When both mine cars where NA the LX f22b would kick my SE H22's ass all the time. especially on the highway! and you dont have to run 93 octane like the h22 does. Alot better MPG too. H22 suck some times lol

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Nice man I know wat you mean...I would jus take the f20b off the list. Even though its a racing engine with good power. Its jus gonna be a lil harder to find parts but not impossible. Ive done two H23a Vtecs swaps before. Same as the h22 as far as parts nd maintaince. My personal choice would be the f22b dohc. Its a realible engine, does a lil a more rpm than f22a. wit more power. When both mine cars where NA the LX f22b would kick my SE H22's ass all the time. especially on the highway! and you dont have to run 93 octane like the h22 does. Alot better MPG too. H22 suck some times lol
            very good info and as it seems the f20b was on shaky grounds but something about it called my attention, starting to look like a no brainer since the f22b i can prob get from jdm engine depot in jersey for $400 thanks to a connect of a friend of mine

Comment

very good info and as it seems the f20b was on shaky grounds but something about it called my attention, starting to look like a no brainer since the f22b i can prob get from jdm engine depot in jersey for $400 thanks to a connect of a friend of mine
              Yeah you'll like the f22b dohc! and at the price! Straight hoookup!!!!
              Keep updated on your build. Very interested in your car

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Yeah you'll like the f22b dohc! and at the price! Straight hoookup!!!!
                Keep updated on your build. Very interested in your car
                will do, im putting all my eggs in one basket, this winter im hoping i can get the new suspension, motor and paint done....talk about breaking the bank

Comment

will do, im putting all my eggs in one basket, this winter im hoping i can get the new suspension, motor and paint done....talk about breaking the bank
                  Are you restoring your suspension? nd your paint looks a lot better than mine lol are those acura tl wheels? the look at home on ur ride

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                  11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

wow impressive! 219 wheel horsepower now. What injectors are you using?

Do you have a intake manifold gasket? like a bisi one.

I really like to get my car dynoed and tuned.. Over here its like $300 to $400.

whats KS charging lol

Comment

Are you restoring your suspension? nd your paint looks a lot better than mine lol are those acura tl wheels? the look at home on ur ride
                      Better paint? you crazy lol i got some sloppy patch work i did last fall and yes i am planning on restonring the suspension, energy kit, new shocks and camber kit and the TL wheels is on reserve for the 5lug conversion im planning on doing when i restore the suspension but nothing fancy im not building for race or show just want a good dd

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        wow impressive! 219 wheel horsepower now. What injectors are you using?

Do you have a intake manifold gasket? like a bisi one.

I really like to get my car dynoed and tuned.. Over here its like $300 to $400.

whats KS charging lol
                        Yeah I was hoping for the 220 mark but its fine. The injectors are stock jdm obd1 ones. I just have a new oem manifold gasket set. I do however have all my coolant lines bypassd from the TB, keeps it cooler I think Thats not too bad, about the same as wat I pay. About 2 hours of dynoing and small features here and there.

Better paint? you crazy lol i got some sloppy patch work i did last fall and yes i am planning on restonring the suspension, energy kit, new shocks and camber kit and the TL wheels is on reserve for the 5lug conversion im planning on doing when i restore the suspension but nothing fancy im not building for race or show just want a good dd
                        I got half ways restoring mine jus havent finishd, It'll run smoother once completed. Shocks play a big roll in comfort/peformance. On your sign. it looks like you have the 5lug conver.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

On your sign. it looks like you have the 5lug conver.
                          I guess my photoshoping skills are getting better but thats the look im going for

Comment

Super nice SE. You're a very inspirational CB builder. Keep it up!
                            Frost White CB9: EX F22A6 Stock 5spd - Click Here

Comment

Man I LOOOOOVE this coupe. Its taken me awhile to get used to having a coupe but they are really growing on me.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by CappuccinoLX View Post
                                Super nice SE. You're a very inspirational CB builder. Keep it up!
                                Thanks

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                                Man I LOOOOOVE this coupe. Its taken me awhile to get used to having a coupe but they are really growing on me.
                                Thank alot! it took me awhile getting use to the coupe aswell. I used to own a 92 sedan for 4 years! RIP but the coupes are really nice

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X