Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 90 Accord Ex (Project/Daily)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 90 Accord Ex (Project/Daily)

I bought here for 1000 dollars around october of 2011 and well she seemed fine at turns out the crankshaft was bad but the guy bandaged it to work for a while so i broke on me. My first upgrade was a f22a6 with 100,000 miles on it. so far shes been good and i plan to make her beautiful haha slowly of course. i tend to just post my updates here as i do them so they farther down the pics are the most recent they are. Enjoy!

When i first got her

As she sits now
    Black Housed Headlights
    Legend Lip
    Painted Grill Painted front trim

Lip installation process

I have the other to back rims i just need to get tires for them the rear tires it has now or wider, idk why i bought it like that lol
    Last edited by CozmoCon; 03-04-2012, 10:34 PM.

The new front end looks great man@

Comment

Looks nice!! U could use some Blake housed corner lights! Would work well with her, haha nice cb7 bro & if it's wider in the back still throw them on, as long as it doesn't effect it when driving or rub
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
        Looks nice!! U could use some Blake housed corner lights! Would work well with her, haha nice cb7 bro & if it's wider in the back still throw them on, as long as it doesn't effect it when driving or rub
        the steelies on it know are wider i dont have tires for the other 2 rims yet im saving up to get some

Im working on the corners i want to get amber corners but i might paint those black for now to

Comment

all it needs now is matching wheels

Comment

nice cb man

Comment

Nice. Keep up the good work!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Finally got all 4 wheels on her

Decided to paint the rest of my trim and the mudflaps black

Not done yet but this is what ill be rolling with for now

Bought this to make a flat surface for my trunk

Imagine how this looks with my sub and amp in there......no so good

Made my template

Finished product

My dirty ass carpet

Way better then before thats for sure =D

Comment

Nice work so far. You've really cleaned it up and started to turn it into a winner.

Comment

Nice sedan man . Great work so far . I really enjoy the color and the way its going.Like

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

nice man what color is your cb?

Instead of using the wood i would suggest getting the wagon compartment

It won't rot/get moldy.

Comment

I thought my it was arcada green but i later noticed the previous owner had it painted to i dont really know know what color it is

the wood is going to be a temp thing while i try to get a wagon trunk i was just tired of my sub always moving around back there

Comment

Haha! If you were closer there is one at the yards! It has been sitting for about a month.....

Red/Clears would set your cb off nice too. Visors too. I just nabbed my second jy set saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                            Haha! If you were closer there is one at the yards! It has been sitting for about a month.....

Red/Clears would set your cb off nice too. Visors too. I just nabbed my second jy set saturday.
                            I actually live like 5 minutes from a junkyard
                            except when i go all the Hondas are ripped apart
                            Im saving up for red clears and some visors

Comment

Bought some hi-temp paint and painted my valve cover and calipers gold

Gold Calipers
                              Before

After

Installed some tweeters. (could have came out better)

Comment

Working...
                              X