Unsigned Traffic Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
    i asked her, "were you texting and driving?" her response,"(silence)" she just gave me a look. my response, "dont text and drive and quit looking at me in that tone of voice!" probably wont get no bed time surprises. atleast i got some this morning.

My CB was totaled after a chick rear ended me while texting. I'm with Tippey, she deserves it. The failing to obey a traffic signal charge should be switched to reckless driving.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

You're supposed to stop at the red light, then start texting.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        well you got some, because she felt guilty for texting her other man, while she got the ticket.
        i read the text that she supposedly was doing when she got the ticket. i wanted to see if the text was worth the ticket.

amber(gf friend): did u hear that song?
        gf: what song?
        amber: the one with milo in it! he's so cute!!!
        gf: lol ummmmmmm NO! milo isnt as cute as craig.
        amber: lol
        gf: did you work today or school? michael(me) and i went to see jamie's baby boy and omg it looks like tyler sooo much!
        amber: eew! lol.
        gf: michael said he looks like baby shrek. (it does)
        amber: lmfao! that to funny but i dont doubt it. i think i started, again.*sigh*
        gf: again? twice in one month! baby dont feel bad.
        blah blah blah it goes on about her friends time of the month thing.
        and who is stuck to pay for a $105 ticket? (scarface)ME, thats who!
        RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Does it matter what she was texting about? She could have killed someone or herself.

Make her pay for it, no matter what her situation is, if she wants to drive a car she has to be responsible and be able to afford incidentals. She won't learn a lesson otherwise.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

What Eric said.

Somewhat related topic: someone on reddit was regaling of chatting up the officer a bunch to distract him, being super nice and telling jokes with him, then when the officer handed him the ticket he kept distracting him the guy wrote VOID across it instead of signing it and the cop never bothered to look. Then i guess he just went on his merry way.

Comment

Hell yeah she deserved it and derserve to pay for it too.If she would have crashed into a moms van full of kids then what. Damn this thread is almost a waste of time. Here in Cali signing the ticket is just saying you got the ticket.
              Leaving the game!

Comment

Working...
              X