Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 Accord Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Accord Ex

Hey Guys Im New To CB7 Tuner ... Im Located In Northern Virginia ... About A Month Ago I Picked Up A 92 Accord Ex , 5 Speed , PW , PL , Sunroof ... Car Has Some Rust On Both Quarters ... The Car Was Bone Stock When I Got It .. Since Then Ive Lowered It With A Set Of Skunk2 Adj. Coil Overs Kyb Struts ... Ingalls Camber Kit In The Front ... Wicked Tuning Camber Kit In The Rear ... BWR Rear Lower Control Arms ... Stock Shifter Out Of A 96 Prelude ... Amber Front Corner Lights ... 6000k Low Beam HIDs ... And A Trunk Lid Off A 92 4 Door ( sand it and gray primer till i fix the quarters )

Here Are The Only Pics I Got On My Work Computer Ill Try To Get A Few More Up In The Days To Come

Last edited by TypeG; 05-08-2013, 02:29 PM.

Hello from Ks.

You've got some nice suspension pieces.
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Hey Man Thanks ... My Buddy Has That On His Civic And Rides Like A Dream .... I Was Looking At Your Car Looks Good ! ... I Want That Lip Where Can I Get Sigma Stuff ?

Comment

Thank you. The sigma pieces aren't made anymore. So searching the net, salvage yards is about the only way anyone can get there hands on these kits.
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

ya have a great start my friend keep up the good work

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
            Thank you. The sigma pieces aren't made anymore. So searching the net, salvage yards is about the only way anyone can get there hands on these kits.
            Its gonna have to be the net ... not to many good junk yards around here

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
            ya have a great start my friend keep up the good work
            Thanks that red engine bay looks good with the white on your car !!! ... i def want to find a set of fog lights ... do you have the 92-93 bumper with fogs ?

Comment

thanks bro. ya the bumper on my car is a 92-93 and i had to cut out the holes for the fogs

Comment

im sure them fogs are hard to find !

Comment

Originally posted by cb717xn View Post
                  im sure them fogs are hard to find !
                  there getting harder to get but there some on ebay. the oem stanly's fog lights used go for 200- 350 dollars. I know there starting to make replicas for 200 i think. check it out

Comment

That font bumper needs ozone better alignment, looks like the nuts behind the headlights are missing for it

I'm not far from you if you ever want help with it or need misc parts

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      That font bumper needs ozone better alignment, looks like the nuts behind the headlights are missing for it

I'm not far from you if you ever want help with it or need misc parts
                      im in front royal .. rockville isnt far at all my dad lives in bethesda ... i was up there two weekends ago !

Comment

Nice drop, hard to find coupes around my area

Comment

Working...
                        X