Guy drag races with 2 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy drag races with 2 year old

Guy has his kid in the car and wrecks what kinda shit is that.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15...g-racing-crash
    CLARKSVILLE, Tenn.- A 2-year-old girl survived a horrific car accident after police say her father was drag racing down Tiny Town Road in Clarksville.

Witnesses say the two cars were going at least 100 miles per hour when one of them lost control, flipped and crashed in a resident's front yard. When they ran outside to help, they were not only shocked to see that two men survived, but that there was a baby upside down in a car seat with nothing more than a few scratches.

"When we got out here there was still dust flying. It just happened," said Betsy Burkhart who said they have had several accidents in their yard, but nothing like this one.

"When they hit the pole that hard you know that usually they don't survive," said Burkhart. She was startled to see how mangled the Honda Accord was after it collided with a utility pole. She was also startled to hear a baby crying from the backseat.

"I heard the baby crying from the start so that was a good thing, so I came out here.

They found a 2-year-old toddler strapped into her car seat dangling upside down, said Burkhart as she called 911. She said the baby was alert and crying when they found her.
    It took rescue crews an hour to pull the toddler out safely. Meanwhile police began to realize this wasn't just a freak accident.

"They said he was probably going over 110," said Nathan Burkhart who also responded to the crash in his front yard.

Police believe the baby's 23-year-old father deliberately put the pedal to the floor while drag racing with another car. Meanwhile, a mother and her three kids were also caught up in the drag racing accident.

"I did hear them coming before I saw them in my mirror. It sounded like engines revving," said
    Anastasia Davis who saw the crash happen in an instant. She said the Honda overcorrected, flipped and uprooted a utility pole buried seven feet in the ground. As the electrical wires came crashing down, they trapped her family in their car.

"It is frustrating because when you do that, you don't just put yourself at risk you put the cars around you at risk, so we are just very grateful that we are safe," said Davis.

That toddler was safe too. She was pulled out with a few scratches.

"It was unbelievable. The metal around the car was just wrapped to that car seat, it's unbelievable that it's just scratches," said Burkhart.

But Burkhart says it's another example of speeding gone wrong on Tiny Town Road. She's already seen two fatal accidents in her front yard from people who sped around a turn too fast.
    There was another passenger in the car, a 24-year-old man in the front seat. He was treated at a nearby hospital with minor injuries. The 23-year-old driver and his daughter were airlifted to Vanderbilt.

Police are still looking for the other car that was drag racing, but sped off after the crash. They say it was a red Mazda with a sticker on the back that said "zoom zoom."

If you have any information please call Clarksville Police.
    Last edited by TracieS; 08-29-2011, 02:40 PM.

STANCE|WORKS

This is the kind of shit that pisses me the fuck off people need to get some fucking sense especially when there are young children in the picture
    Last edited by acc0rd_adicti0n; 08-29-2011, 02:44 PM.
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

I seen this on the news this morning. You guys are right. There is a few people (okay more than a few) that have no business driving at all. This person is going to have to live with what he has done.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
        This is the kind of shit that pisses me the fuck off people need to get some fucking sense especially when there are young children in the picture
        yup some people just need to grow up. Lock his ass up, for some dumb ass shit

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

man that kids moms gunna kill him

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

This is why people need to keep drag racing on a track. Not only did he put his own child at risk, but he injured others as well. Idiot.

At least the child was properly secured in a carseat... and at least they were driving an Accord with a good crash rating!

Comment

and it had dubs on it! YEAH BUDDY!

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

23 years old and a 2 year old kid. someone was thinking with the wrong head the whole time.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Id like to see the babys momma drama

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      23 years old and a 2 year old kid. someone was thinking with the wrong head the whole time.
                      lmao didnt even notice the age SMH

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

"Police believe the baby's 23-year-old father"

there's your answer right there

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

But did he win ?

No seriously, street racing is bad kids, mmmmkay.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post

Police are still looking for the other car that was drag racing, but sped off after the crash. They say it was a red Mazda with a sticker on the back that said "zoom zoom."
                            Police are still looking for the man, they said the man had a nose on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              Police are still looking for the man, they said the man had a nose on his face.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                              X