Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 UK Coupe questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 UK Coupe questions

Hey guys!

Wandering if people have done the roh with Acura rl calipers with abs
    As I had the intention that BB4 front hubs and arms would bolt up but they did but no ABS support and I'm not looking to delete it as I want the car to remain factory but oem upgrades

Also if anyone is selling a front ARB/ sway bar as mines bent from an accident 😩
    Also if there are any other companies which sell a ARB/sway bar for the rear ?

Also looking at Yellow Speed Coilovers as they can be found easily with warranty in the UK
    As I've developed a front right side knock in my strut tower I'm sure !

Helpful info would be great thanks!

And yes I know there's roh posts but those parts I can't find in the UK or EU market at all and sucks for us in the UK for those parts!

2000 accord v6 spindles will bolt on and allow to you to retain the abs sensors. they are also roh.
    COUPE K24

Comment

I just finished my RL caliper setup this weekend on a 92 EX coupe which of course has abs.
      Go 5 lug using 2000-01 Accord V6 spindles and hub. DO NOT get 99 Accord V6 spindles OR 4cy Accord spindles. You need the Fat Four RL caliper bracket kit. The RL calipers off of an 05-12 I think Acura RL. A pair of 350z w/Brembo pkg front rotors. I would definitely get a braided brake line kit for all four corners. I literally bought a $20 braided line kit for the 98-02 Accords which comes with enough for all four corners but you’ll only use two for the front. The other two will not work for the CB chassis rear lines. One thing you need to keep is your banjo bolts from your stock CB calipers. The later Accord ones are a couple threads too long. That should cover the front.
      The rear is 97-01 Prelude hubs with integra type-R or 00-01 Accord V6 rear rotors. I use the type-R. Get two new 97-01 Prelude rear hub nuts also. You’ll have to space the rear abs sensor down to clear the Prelude hub exciters that the abs sensor reads. It’s two longer bolts per side and three washers on each bolt to space it right. I got that stuff at Autozone. The rear braided lines I have are from a Goodrich 90-97 Accord braided line kit. You won’t use the Goodrich front lines. They’re too long for the new front spindles.
      After that you gotta find wheels that work. Acura TL 17x8 +45 types are commonly used.
      Nicely painted RL calipers are the eye candy for sure.
      5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
        2000 accord v6 spindles will bolt on and allow to you to retain the abs sensors. they are also roh.
        will have a look for these on ebay or around forums in the UK

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
        I just finished my RL caliper setup this weekend on a 92 EX coupe which of course has abs.
        Go 5 lug using 2000-01 Accord V6 spindles and hub. DO NOT get 99 Accord V6 spindles OR 4cy Accord spindles. You need the Fat Four RL caliper bracket kit. The RL calipers off of an 05-12 I think Acura RL. A pair of 350z w/Brembo pkg front rotors. I would definitely get a braided brake line kit for all four corners. I literally bought a $20 braided line kit for the 98-02 Accords which comes with enough for all four corners but you’ll only use two for the front. The other two will not work for the CB chassis rear lines. One thing you need to keep is your banjo bolts from your stock CB calipers. The later Accord ones are a couple threads too long. That should cover the front.
        The rear is 97-01 Prelude hubs with integra type-R or 00-01 Accord V6 rear rotors. I use the type-R. Get two new 97-01 Prelude rear hub nuts also. You’ll have to space the rear abs sensor down to clear the Prelude hub exciters that the abs sensor reads. It’s two longer bolts per side and three washers on each bolt to space it right. I got that stuff at Autozone. The rear braided lines I have are from a Goodrich 90-97 Accord braided line kit. You won’t use the Goodrich front lines. They’re too long for the new front spindles.
        After that you gotta find wheels that work. Acura TL 17x8 +45 types are commonly used.
        Nicely painted RL calipers are the eye candy for sure.

Thanks for the info much appreciated! but one bummer thing im going to say is that i want to keep the car 4LUG as im running my wheels ive wanted for ages which are work VS-XX's 17x7 and 17x8's at et 32

so 4lug is what i need not 5 lug so could i then use preludeBB4 hubs pressed into the V6 Leg etc and the rear brakes arent something im going to change as ive recently purchased all new rear calipers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/98-99-00-...IAAOSw53hbpXXD

Have Found these but not sure if theyre the ones you guys are on about and for the year of vehicle i know somone whos breaking this shape accord... but not sure if those legs/knuckle will work

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-ACC...EAAOSwEK9UDNFx
        Last edited by Jarrett; 10-09-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X