X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE!
    tastefully done

Comment

I think the drop looks perfect. There's a such a thing as restraint, and this car has it all over. Very classy and timeless. Bet that thing gets tons of looks.

Exactly which Tokico setup is that, and are you happy with it?
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by deckeda
        I think the drop looks perfect. There's a such a thing as restraint, and this car has it all over. Very classy and timeless. Bet that thing gets tons of looks.

Exactly which Tokico setup is that, and are you happy with it?
        Thanks for the good words. A little more drop is somewhat nicer and more agreesive looking, but I've been living in a city where there's tons of huge pot holes everywhere I go, so any more drop would be kind of foolish (I know some may say different) but I'm going for looks+practicalilty so it works out fine.

To answer your question: I have Tokico HP (the blue one) with Tokico Spring. It comes as a combo. I am happy with it because it gives me the looks that I want and the ride is waaaay better than stock. But if you got cash to spend, I would opt for Tein Basic Damper Coilover. Because you can adjust to the stance that you are happy with, plus is a much better quality suspension system.

Comment

It looks like you have the jdm side moldings with the chrome trim. Just curious, where did you get them from? Thanks.

Comment

yes I do have the jdm side molding w/ chrome trim. I got it off ebay a long time ago for a great deal.

Comment

Very sexy ride, man. The whole car comes together very nicely. Keep her in good shape and have fun!
              Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Welcome to the FAMILY buddy. The cb7 is nice and clean......
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Yo I'm feeling your whip, nice a clean wit a H22 . If I was you I'll drop it 1/2 to a 1 inch more, but you live in New York and I know how the roads are thats where I was born and raised.
                  cb007
                  first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Nice and clean!
                    1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                    2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                    3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                    4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                    5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Damn that thing looks good. I wish mine was that clean. O well im happy with it i guess lol. Nice accord man.

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
                      My Member's Ride Page
                      The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

Pocb7 what's the paint color code, brand U used on Ur car?

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Keep on rolling homie!, Rep the Cb7's bro!
                          I Got my Accord, My girl has a I-roc Z ...how is this fair???

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
                            Pocb7 what's the paint color code, brand U used on Ur car?
                            The color is called MICA BLACK, it actually has flakes in it, I don't remember the exact code but is from 2003 Mazda. But honestly if I can do it again I would get it painted Berlina Black from the 03' S2000. The gloss is beautiful.

Comment

Looks good all around. Love the rims. I don't care for 17s on a CB usually but those are just great. Originally made for a CB7? And back in '93??

I just noticed the drop is mentioned as "1.5". Looks lower than that --- there's almost no gap in the front. When I had Pro-Kits and Koni Reds on mine there was still a lot of gap in front ... just goes to show you the advertised gap means nada.
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

wow, what fucking clean accord. fcking mad props dude.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X