Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

RockAuto Introduction and 5% Discount Code

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockAuto Introduction and 5% Discount Code

5% Discount Code: 95B2DC19A51F
    Expires: 03/20/2014

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call 1-608-661-1376. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).
    Last edited by RockAuto; 11-20-2013, 12:32 PM. Reason: 95B2DC19A51F expires on 03/20/2014

Heyyy how much discount?
    glad you made an account here lots of people including myself are always needing parts
    please stay updated and interactive with us
    -Tyler

Comment

good people, ordered some stuff from them before.

Comment

I wonder how much the discount is....I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Cheapest prices most of the time, even including the shipping.
        VIP Status.

Comment

Just in case anyone wonders, the nice folks at RockAuto have indeed been in contact with me, and have my full permission and support to do business on this site. They have treated cb7tuners well in the past, and I hope to build a relationship that ensures that such treatment continues!

There are plenty of poorly-run companies on the internet that will sell inferior parts, or quality parts at unreasonable prices. Many of those companies also have terrible customer service, extended shipping times, etc... A company that does things the right way is hard to come by, and should be recognized!

Comment

It's only a 5% discount but that's better than nothing. Plus their OEM stuff is cheaper than what the junkyard offered me... $75 per headlight...pshhaa

Comment

Originally posted by ap716 View Post
              good people, ordered some stuff from them before.
              me too,
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

thanks Deev!

Lou's Build Thread!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Rock auto is definitely my favorite and most commonly used online parts store. You guys have EVERYTHING (stock replacement at least), the best prices anywhere, and you don't mess around with the super quick organized shipping. Glad to see you recognizing us, I will continue to recommend you to everyone.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yeah man, this is the place to go to find replacement parts and a very good price. couldn't find cheaper cooling sensors anywhere else.

Comment

Yay for Madison Wisconsin!

I'll have to check out this website, lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

That site is awesome thanks...

Comment

Just saw this, I will say, their customer service is top notch, ordered some parts from them a while back, when I had a Stanza,the box came with 3 plugs instead of four, one phone call, an apology from them 2 days later I received a box with 4 plugs.

Comment

I have ordered a Gates timing belt kit from these guys for $278. Three days later, the priced jumped to $345 (competitor prices)

Thanks !

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I was just recommended to rockauto by a coworker. Do you have a current discount code? I'm about to do an over haul on my brakes.
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                              X