Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where can I find CB7 Red and Clear tails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find CB7 Red and Clear tails?

As the title states, I am looking for a set of red/clear tails for my 92 Accord sedan. They used to be all over eBay, but apparently they don't exist anymore. Does anyone know where I can find some?

Unfortunately, they're getting rarer and rarer. They used to get made every other year or so, trading off with 90/91's, but it doesn't seem like either has been available for a while. Your best bet is to find them used on here (when you have enough posts) or on one of the facebook pages.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
      Your best bet is to find them used on here (when you have enough posts)
      How many posts do I need to have to get out of beginner jail?

Comment

90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

got mine a few years ago off ebay. it sucks all the stuff they've stopped making for these cars already.
          COUPE K24

Comment

And yet for obscure older cars like a '71 Chevy Impala dashboard there are tons of parts still offered...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1976-C...-/381684742909

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/281844...-1/s-l1000.jpg

https://www.dakotadigital.com/index....rod/prd179.htm

And tons more... I can't recall the last time I seen one in the road. Someday someone's going to explain to me what makes one vintage model worthy of catering to and others not?
            My Collection:
            93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
            00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
            04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Beginning of March I bought a set of red clear 90-91 tails off eBay I apparently slept on a set that was sold for 89.95 new but it got sold out and the cheapest I found was 145 bucks ...still brad new. Late 2019 I surfed around the web and I came across a couple of 92-93 red clears for sale, but apparently them and also 90-91 ones are getting rare because they stopped making them, and just crazy to think I bought one of the few brand new sets still for sale out there, I got lucky, just waiting to send the cb7 to get painted so when I get it back I could slap them on with some LEDs

Comment

http://www.slickcar.com/details/6264...ail-lights.asp

Lowkey was keeping this link a secret in case I decided to do 92-93 trunk conversion but nah, lol.

Here you go, let us know if it works.

Comment

Yeah man, good luck finding some. I was looking for a new set of 50/50s
                  because I broke one of the studs on mine.

I searched & searched but found none. I ended up having to fix mine
                  because I couldn't find any.

I did find a set of only outer all clears for 92-93 Sedans.

If you find some post up the link because I would like to have another set
                  on hand!
                  Keep Pushing..

Comment

I bumped your post count to 39, since the posting requirement is going down eventually anyway.

EBay, Craigslist, forums, and Facebook marketplace are your best options for finding a set in most cases. And no, they’re not “JDM” as someone said previously...

Comment

I just saw the clear outside tail lights on ebay. Also red and white for a 91. I just look often for stuff and it usually pop back up. Ebay ftw

Comment

Good luck finding them, fortunately I own a brand new spare Red Clear in Box. Always buy a spare in case one breaks.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

The red and clear tail light I got off eBay were not of the highest quality the light source from the parking lights or brake lights leak in 2 the area where the turn signal in the back up lights are so you have a nice red light for your break but it turns white when it goes up to the turn signal and backup light.

Comment

Any know where I can get the fully clear 92-3 ones made by Sonar?

Comment

Has anyone ordered from this site recently?

Comment

Working...
                              X