CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > CB7tuner Rules and News > CB7tuner News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Premium Memberships - Downtime and Data Loss issues

I have extended all active Premium Memberships by 2 weeks. That way, you're still getting the full membership that you paid for!

If anyone signed up for a Premium Membership between 10/14 and now, your status has been lost. However, I still have your money! So just shoot me a PM, and tell me what paypal address you sent your payment from. I'll verify it in my PayPal account that I received your payment, and I'll reinstate your premium status, along with the same 2 week extension that the other active members got. If I have no record of payment in my PayPal, then I will not change your status. I don't expect anyone to try to cheat, but I'm putting that out there anyway!
I THINK I've already gotten everyone, but I'm not 100% sure. Finding out who I owed memberships to required flipping through all of my Paypal transactions over the last couple months, then matching addresses to usernames (which isn't always easy...) I may have missed some. Don't get mad at me if I missed you... just let me know, and I'll fix it!

-Mike

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
otto07
CB7tuner Member

otto07 is cool... so far.
Thank you for getting the site up and running again. sucks that we lost so much but it will all be back in time.

Side note. when you guys get a chance you should put back the image re-sizer.
otto07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Yeah, that's coming. Most likely this weekend. Acclude91 is in the process of redoing all the work he did in the few days before the crash. He did a LOT of work!

Old 12-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
bobbycos
Contributing Member

bobbycos seems to have made some friends! bobbycos seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to bobbycos
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
Yeah, that's coming. Most likely this weekend. Acclude91 is in the process of redoing all the work he did in the few days before the crash. He did a LOT of work!
the image resizer was great

i should finish doing my sig properly, thanks for starting it for me

btw, did matt try that store i texted you about

i was in there tonite and it was mind boggling. glad i had written down what i wanted (blank dvd's)
bobbycos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #5
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

I'm not sure where he got the drives... but he got them (since this data is being saved to them right now!) I told him about the company, though.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
crazymikey
CB7tuner Member

crazymikey is very helpful crazymikey is very helpful
I just signed up for a Gold Member yesterday.
crazymikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:38 PM   #7
accordlove
CB7tuner Member

accordlove is cool... so far.
^wtf
accordlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:42 PM   #8
accordlove
CB7tuner Member

accordlove is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunta View Post
either really trying to get 30 posts in the most idiotic way possible or trolling because they are pissed off about the 30 post rule.
or it's a bot
accordlove is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: