Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i just wanted to voice my frustrations.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does it matter though if they don't ban him, kick him out of meets or anything of that nature. I don't necessarily think thats what this thread is about.

S4G wants results. He wants compensation for the product that has exchanged hands.

He put this thread up kind of as a PSA if you will to inform others of his situation.

whether or not they ban him or shun him is beyond his control. I don't think S4G want's pitchfork hunt but just what he is rightly owed.

I hope all ends well for both parties. This definitely will change on how people think about the other party.

Comment

My response thread is open for views.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=147377

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
      My Precious Toy
      Swap Thread
      916 Cb7
      "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
      "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Same goes for alot of the members i know well; if i heard they scammed someone id be a little upset, but i wouldnt cut them off and tell them to go fuck themselves, cuz chances are i know why they did what they did or in some twisted way, got a kick out of it as well.

So if I were to get you drunk on and take advantage of you? Would you get a kick out of it?

=p

Comment

I posted some advice in that other thread S4G.

Comment

I am sorry I am still not convinced , having said that I am a bit pesamistic lol
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              So if I were to get you drunk on and take advantage of you? Would you get a kick out of it?

=p
              Yes i would Mak.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

This topic is no longer open for public discussion. I ask that the members involved resolve the situation, and that the members that are not involved remain that way.

I will begin banning people if this carries on.

Comment

Working...
                X