Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
    Wise man, I went out and bought a 50" Samsung hahaha
    i have a 40in samsung in the living room, but i dont want to be playing video games in my living room...thats what the mancave is for!

so now i need something down there too...fucking electronics man.

the sad part its all going to be "old" in 3-6 mths

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I have a PS3 and a 360 and as far as online goes, Live>PSN any day. Although, Bluray>360 all day, every day lol

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
        i have a 40in samsung in the living room, but i dont want to be playing video games in my living room...thats what the mancave is for!

so now i need something down there too...fucking electronics man.

the sad part its all going to be "old" in 3-6 mths
        This is very true. Isn't it disapointing how as soon as you get something, you see the newer, sexier version lol. I have the 50" in the living room for the blurays and 360, and if I feel like playing in the bedroom, I have a 42" and a long hdmi cord so it's an easy swap
        Last edited by apuforyou; 11-20-2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

I have a PS3 and a 360 and as far as online goes, Live>PSN any day. Although, Bluray>360 all day, every day lol
          who has time to game and watch dvds?

i dont even have time to game lol

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

who has time to game and watch dvds?

i dont even have time to game lol
            Well I work nights 7p-7a, and usually on my FEW nights off (MAYBE once a week or twice if I'm lucky), the rest of the world is sleeping so I have no choice other then to watch movies and play games lol

Comment

Well I work nights 7p-7a, and usually on my FEW nights off (MAYBE once a week or twice if I'm lucky), the rest of the world is sleeping so I have no choice other then to watch movies and play games lol
              sounds like me!

losers ftw
              looks like you and i will be playing a lot of games

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

sounds like me!

losers ftw
                looks like you and i will be playing a lot of games

Haha EXACTLY!

I just noticed you joined here 2 months after me but have like 4000 more posts then me lol. Although, I haven't had an accord in like 2 and a half years... so I guess that just makes me a creeper on here because I pretty much only post in the off topics haha

Comment

Haha EXACTLY!

I just noticed you joined here 2 months after me but have like 4000 more posts then me lol. Although, I haven't had an accord in like 2 and a half years... so I guess that just makes me a creeper on here because I pretty much only post in the off topics haha
                  yeah i post whore, so what?

wanna fight?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

It's on like Donkey Kong

Comment

I don't know which chipset is in my Elite, but I do know that I rarely have issues. (purchased last February). It does freeze up on me playing Morrowind IV, Oblivion or whatever it is ( I just call it Oblivion), and the damn thing hates my Forza 2 disc. I'm always getting dirty or damaged disc errors with that (might be the disc, but I can't see any issues). I still haven't bothered to tap it into the wall and go Live yet, though

Comment

The day i got mw2 I bought a LCD HD Projector.. My wall owns...

O and BTW MW2 is GREAT in 1080p lol
                        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                          I don't know which chipset is in my Elite, but I do know that I rarely have issues. (purchased last February). It does freeze up on me playing Morrowind IV, Oblivion or whatever it is ( I just call it Oblivion), and the damn thing hates my Forza 2 disc. I'm always getting dirty or damaged disc errors with that (might be the disc, but I can't see any issues). I still haven't bothered to tap it into the wall and go Live yet, though
                          dude! live is where its at!

youre missing out on the best fun you can have while gaming

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

the new chipsets still get the RRoD although very rare nowadays. the elites are basically RRoD proof. either way you get a 3 year warranty and then an addiional year every time you get the RRoD covered under warranty. register it under your name. if you do sell transfer the registry. if that person you sold to xbox to gets the RRoD then he wont b covered under warranty because he has to have the xbox under his/her name (if i buy a brand new xbox today, registered it, then sold it to a friend the next day and they get the RRoD 2 days later, they are out of luck.)

xclamp mod only works for a few months at best. if you have an older xbox and fear the RRoD then go buy llama's fan kit. http://secure.llamma.com/catalog/

if you mod your xbox DO NOT play Modern Warfare 2. You will be banned within a 3 day period. although if you have a spare xbox laying around you could always copy the xbox address from that and duplicate...lemme shut up now.

btw dont bother modding the elite. they come with the benQ drives and not much is known about them yet.

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                              The day i got mw2 I bought a LCD HD Projector.. My wall owns...

O and BTW MW2 is GREAT in 1080p lol
                              too bad everyone just camps in the damn game. im still a 2.0 k/d lulz

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                                too bad everyone just camps in the damn game. im still a 2.0 k/d lulz
                                not for long! i run around like a retard...no strategy whatsoever lol.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X