Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris toronto is central humber is as west as u can go with good spots until u reach sauga. google ajax - humber n burliungton to humber same shit roughly....
    Besides i used to drive from Ajax to burlington, Sumach road all the time to see my boy at 401 auto wreckers.

As for meets i think we Durhams have enought ot host a mothly or weekly thing as shud other municipalities sorta like TAC weekly meets n they easily have 15 cars weekly.
    Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 05-12-2011, 01:54 AM.
    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

I like the humber/lakeshore area meets. Kitchener isn't bad of a drive. I did it from North Bay last time.

Hardparking is the way to go for just cb7. If we go to a track night, like cayuga, it would be better if we just posted up when we were going and invited others to come. When I go to the track I got with my friends from here who drive bimmers and volvos and laners and civics.

We need to pick one location and one time. Possibly less speedbumps, please?

Comment

We need to pick one location and one time. Possibly less speedbumps, please?

I was thinking of weekely or bi-weekly meets in woodbridge?? Its something similar to Kennedy commons just on Friday and Saturday nights. I go on Saturdays and everytime I seem to go im the only CB there, so we gotta get more there

New heart and soul H22A4
        Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
        Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
        Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

K enough specualtory(not even a word but i make my own dictionary) talk I am in the progress of seeking out a location in durham where we can hook up not sure of the day of the week and time but i figured i start with location. I know of one park on Ravencroft just south of taunton nice quiet park/camp site or even down by petitcoat creek pool which i think would be awesome in summer legs n cars can u ask for anything else...lol anyways all u Durham guys chime in please on locations time and day, looking to make this a bi weekly or weekly thing, i encourage other areas to start gathering all ur local so they get used to meeting up that way wen we host a big event we all already are comfortable with eachother and have no issues hooking up.

Sry i didnt take the time to space or edit just woke up @ 5am, missed 4:20 lol but 5:20 will do ha

Ps Summers here guys lets not waste it working !!!
          Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 05-14-2011, 05:43 AM.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

I know one place off Liverpood in a underground parking area that is good and hidden from the road and pretty pretty. Never seen any security there. We could always just meet at a big parking lot like at the Walmart @ Brock and Taunton in Whitby.

But honestly in April and late March I went to a couple JDMR meets with Monza and it's not bad turnout wise. If we do get a meet setup I don't think the turn up would be that good, unless we can get a lot of people from TAC. There are weekly JDMR meets in Ajax @ Hwy 2 and Salem on Tuesday nights. It's not all that bad. Though one guy though my sedan was a DA....I lol'ed.
            Current:
            2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
            1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
            1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Any ideas/thoughts for a summer meet?
              Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

empty parking lot somewhere...bbq and hang out...best meet ever

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Sounds good, anyone else?
                  Current:

Past:

Comment

I'm Down

Comment

Lol I'm always down.

Not for a lil bit though. We just had a cb7t mini meet at S&P lol.

Comment

Bumparoo.
                        Moar ideas, if we are going to do a BBQ we need a BBQ.
                        And I don't have one that can fit in my car sorry.
                        Current:

Past:

Comment

I got one that can fit in my coupe, you guys may borrow it, only thing is I work 6days a week and like last time I can only show up late so if you want it come pick it up from me and use it.I'm down for a BBQ btw.

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
                          4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
                          yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
                          1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
                          1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

We should have a meet at the end of July....I should have the cressida up and running by then.

Really should have it up and running very soon....as soon as the fucking postal workers get back to work....I got shit waiting to be delivered thats holding up the build.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Jdmr meets are pretty interesting in the eastside Salem n hwy 2 every Tuesday. This Tuesday's feat was a blown gsr motor, apparently some guy lent his car out only for it to return with the valves welded together lol. That's a result of an accidental 3-2 @ hi rpms...
                              Since our meets are usually small I think we shud merge with another group n unlike TAC these jdmr guys are a younger crowd who aren't hardparkers..
                              Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 06-22-2011, 06:11 PM.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
                                I got one that can fit in my coupe, you guys may borrow it, only thing is I work 6days a week and like last time I can only show up late so if you want it come pick it up from me and use it.I'm down for a BBQ btw.
                                Oh that's great man! Thanks.
                                Just wondering is it charcoal or tank?

Originally posted by King James View Post
                                We should have a meet at the end of July....I should have the cressida up and running by then.

Really should have it up and running very soon....as soon as the fucking postal workers get back to work....I got shit waiting to be delivered thats holding up the build.
                                Yeah end of July or August seems best, we need more ideas for a meet!
                                Seems like a BBQ is best but where? I know Bluffers has a lot of space, same with Humber Bay. Not High Park ever hahaha.

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                                Jdmr meets are pretty interesting in the eastside Salem n hwy 2 every Tuesday. This Tuesday's feat was a blown gsr motor, apparently some guy lent his car out only for it to return with the valves welded together lol. That's a result of an accidental 3-2 @ hi rpms...
                                Since our meets are usually small I think we shud merge with another group n unlike TAC these jdmr guys are a younger crowd who aren't hardparkers..
                                No no no. I much as I do go there some times we can just make it a official meet there. Heck I went there once and some guy thought my Accord was DA Integra, didn't even know what a CB7 was. They are all Civic's and Integra's. I think it would be better if just our Durham guys met up whenever there, sometimes me and Monza go out there. Plus for the guys on the west end it's not fair.

If we are going to do any official meet I think it would make more sense for a Toronto based location, not like way up north, east or west unless we are going camping or some shit.
                                Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                                X