Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a light blue 90/91 sedan on Hwy 2 in Pickering yesterday in the morning.
    On steelies, not much done I think from the outside, but it was lowered. The car is on here but I don't recall the member name. Same plate as before, it looked like his/her dad was driving it.

Also saw a white coupe not sure what year coming down the 401 and got off at Salem had clear corners in the front I believe, deleted inner taillights with ricer altezza outer taillight. Don't remember the wheels, had a large NBA sticker in the top middle of the rear window. Also had working yellow DRL's on.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Theres a red 91 wagon ex-r always parked at the coffee time on dundas and gerard in Whitby. You must have seen it nub!

The start of something good

Comment

Is it modded at all?
        Side note: Charlie and Mike, any chance of finding the green sedan in the pictures above?
        Last edited by CB7Nub; 01-23-2012, 01:51 AM.
        Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
          Is it modded at all?
          Side note: Charlie and Mike, any chance of finding the green sedan in the pictures above?
          talked to my buddies about it, and they said they dont no the guy at all, not even from the area and he is a Jamacian guy, but ill keep my eyes pelled for it

New heart and soul H22A4
          Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
          Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
          Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
            Is it modded at all?
            Its not really modded but looks clean. Maybe he can sell ya some parts for your cb9.

The start of something good

Comment

CB9 is gone.
              I'll try to check it out though!
              Current:

Past:

Comment

Bring this thread back up

90/91 Accord Coupe

- red/clears taillights
                -lighting blue paint job

Been parked outside for about a year now, on 115st 75a Ave in Delta, BC

Comment

Originally posted by honda_mike View Post
                  Hey charlie is this the CB ur talking about????
                  ive seen this car last week. he got off the highway and made a right heading toward malton. its a jamaican guy... i was in a 18 wheeler tho, couldnt rlly get his attention. but his car was cleeeeeeeeeeeeean
                  Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

I seen a nice clean white cb7 sedan at the hershey centre iceland parking lot. Its got no rust, black housed headlights,amber corners, fogs, white spoke rims. no tinted windows, but black leather on the inside. aftermarket tail lights. i think i saw a guyana flag hanging from the mirror. any ideas? this guy seems to be there every thursday, I'm gonna drop a note under his wiper informing him about this site.
                    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Just came back from Ertefa for the first time with trinistylez and 90blackcoupe, plus others. Ertefa is like a controlled KC and is almost idiot proof with cool cops everywhere. You have to be there to know what I mean. I met two NEW CB7 owners that I have never seen before and told them both about the site. One with a 9091 black sedan that is stock, and another named Andrew with a 9293 light green sedan with a black hood with fogs and HID's, I believe stock wheels also. Met with two other members from KC that also have CB's who will be bringing their CB's out of storage for the winter also. That's FOUR CB7's tonight.

We are growing slowly!
                      Current:

Past:

Comment

i saw the green cb7 with the bbs rims again down in woodbridge at work! yesterday was working right near jane and finch mall looked in the parking lot there and saw a 92-93 white coupe, lowered on 15" white oz rims, had like red replica recaros in it, pretty clean to!

Comment

Seen that green one a while back on airport rd in Malton. Jamaican guy with dreads driving it. That car looks awesome in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                            i saw the green cb7 with the bbs rims again down in woodbridge at work! yesterday was working right near jane and finch mall looked in the parking lot there and saw a 92-93 white coupe, lowered on 15" white oz rims, had like red replica recaros in it, pretty clean to!
                            LOL ..... Jane and Finch mall, I grew up at Finch and Driftwood and worked at the McDonalds in the mall when I was 15

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Haha thats funny just drove by a house on markham road near scarbrough had at least two cb7s both black one had sawblades and jdm one piece healights

Comment

93 EX

Ive talked with him a few times and he told me to hit him up if i ever need anything. He'll probably help me with my suspension once i get all my parts.
                                10th Anniversary Accord.
                                05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
                                X