• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda_Lady : 1993 Nissan Sentra

acquired a new to me vehicle.
    1993 Nissan Sentra coupe
    1.6L engine
    5 speed transmission

It doesn't look like much, a few small problems that I know I can fix. This is my first car that I have ever had that wasn't an automatic.

Roof racks installed

I don't really have any plans yet except for to do the same painting of this one that I was doing on my Accord.
    Last edited by Honda_Lady; 08-17-2016, 07:37 PM.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

nice find. I almost got one years ago.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Glad you have transportation again!

Comment

Thanks Nightwolf, a friend of mine found it.

Thanks, me too SEgirl.

Comment

Guess we might have to do a photo shoot sometime, being that I am not very far from you at all. Nice find, I always had a soft spot for Sentras Like to see what you have in mind for this.
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
            Guess we might have to do a photo shoot sometime, being that I am not very far from you at all. Nice find, I always had a soft spot for Sentras Like to see what you have in mind for this.
            Ah, that would be awesome I'm thinking for one thing that I'll start painting it the same way I was working on painting the Accord. Other than that, I'm not sure yet.

I definitely need new speakers in it. The interior is pretty clean.

Comment

do the hood

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                do the hood
                I kinda like having the hood red, might sand it and refresh it, was going to paint a flag on the Accord hood, probably do the same on this. It's got rust spots all over I need to sand and primer so it doesn't rust through.

Comment

Paint it olive green.

It's cool you got new transportation though. I don't think my community would be willing to do that for me. You're pretty blessed if you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                    Paint it olive green.

It's cool you got new transportation though. I don't think my community would be willing to do that for me. You're pretty blessed if you think about it.
                    Eh, I am not going to paint it olive green.

Thanks, yea, I am blessed. I never thought about it before but after the events of this year, I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Comment

Last night:

We just had a crazy experience before getting all the way home from Leesburg, turning in my mom's timesheets. We were just finishing crossing Payne's Prairie, when a big white Chevy Silverado PU truck tried to run us off the road (441) 3 times (in our tiny '93 Nissan Sentra) and then BACKED UP IN THE MIDDLE of the road, even though there was traffic coming up behind us. We were already on the shoulder of 441 after having tried to get away from him by slowing down and speeding up and him matching us, so he could say "Do I know you?" Mom jumped out of the car, and aimed her 9mm S&W at him across the top of the car while I pulled my .380 on him and aimed at him out of the drivers window, BOTH of us yelling at him to get on down the road before we shot him. AND we had to yell at him more than once before he finally took off, leaving tread marks all over the road and shoulder. I'M STILL SHAKING!!!

Not to do with my build but didn't want to start another thread.

Comment

Man what the hell is wrong with people?!?! I'm glad he was just an idiot and not out to harm you two.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                          Man what the hell is wrong with people?!?! I'm glad he was just an idiot and not out to harm you two.
                          Yea, us too.

Comment

MY MOM JUST GOT HIT......AGAIN!!!!! WTF is up with people hitting us while we are driving and they are in the fucking wrong?!?!?!?!
                            Passenger side corner light broken, maybe bumper damage, car still drivable, my mom is OK, I'm just sick of asshats not paying attention and hitting us. My mom was pushed through an intersection in my Accord......and rear ended more than once, then she was hit on the passenger side in the Accord. Both the Sentra and Accord were white so why can't people see it?!?! Because they aren't looking where the fuck they are going........

Will add pictures tomorrow when I get to see it!
                            Last edited by Honda_Lady; 08-17-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Honda_Lady; 08-12-2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X