• Show
Clear All

still got that accord? later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
      ohhhhhhhhhh snap!

He graces us with his presence!

Been busy doing big boy things. I still think about you guys and the good times we all had at all the meets. I still have the CB7 and the 6th gen as well. Since I got the TL it has been my baby so been "babying" it with random goodies. It's a daily driver with a few "choice" mods.
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

miss the good ol' times too :tear:
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX View Post
          miss the good ol' times too :tear:
          Dude I keep one of your chips around as a momento of the good ol' times. So many good times spent with great friends! sniff sniff....HOLD ME! *tear*
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord View Post
            So many good times spent with great friends! sniff sniff....HOLD ME! *tear*
            LAME....j/k

We need to get to a meet or the track or something this summer, run the TL vs the tacoma or something... or bring the cb's out

L8r
            Turbo H23a3 build has begun
            01-01-2019

Comment

Regardless of how dusty..or worn..the notch on the bedpost still stands goodsir..

Miss ya sweety..!..

Seriously thou..good times are missed..

OG'S FTMFW

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Dam I didnt read this entire thread and what not but your like the 3rd H23VTEC that spun their bearings that I knew of,well thats what it says in your signature at least.
                www.PreludePower.com
                BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                  Regardless of how dusty..or worn..the notch on the bedpost still stands goodsir..

Miss ya sweety..!..

Seriously thou..good times are missed..

OG'S FTMFW
                  Werd. I couldn't fit the bedpost in my sig anymore so had to take it down. Had to make room for the new I guess. You still in FL? Be good to see you all again.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUBB2 View Post
                    Dam I didnt read this entire thread and what not but your like the 3rd H23VTEC that spun their bearings that I knew of,well thats what it says in your signature at least.
                    lol yea it happens. Live and learn I guess. H23Vtec is an awesome engine. That and the G23vtec were my two favorite engines and would throw either one back in the car over anything else out there. They are beasts especially on boost!

Comment

Working...
                    X