Any 2 gauge pillar mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 2 gauge pillar mounts

I got a 1992 honda accord ex coupe and want a 2 gauge pillar mount for 2 52mm or 60mm gauges. Can find for 94-97 but not 90-93. Are there any direct fits for this?

From what I understand the closest thing to a direct fit is the 94-01 Integra pillar pod.
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
      From what I understand the closest thing to a direct fit is the 94-01 Integra pillar pod.
      That is true. I grabbed a 94 Integra pillar pod
      for dual gauges. But even then I had to use a heat gun to form it better to the pillar on both ends.

Comment

on my 90 accord I used 90-93 integra. glad someone posted this cause I have a 92 ex now.

Comment

To report back. I used the CubbyPods din 52mm gauge pod(google it) and the Metro 95-781 radio din mount. I had to shave some material off the gauge pod for it to install and it was very tight fit. It did go in well. I used 3 evo premium 52mm gauges. I also installed 2 warning lights on top of my dash as a clear warning something is wrong. The gauges also have audible warnings. I am happy with this set up. Here are some pics.

Comment

Working...
          X