Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living In The Heart Of The City - Downtown L.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    So what's the total square footage? I always liked modern architecture in a urban landscape, but never could decide if I could be happy in an environment like that. I tend to want my space from time to time.

I thought seriously about moving to Manhattan, but downtown property costs are nuts and I'd rather put that money to use somewhere else, but don't fault anybody for living in an urban center, since there is always a lot to do an good food nearby.
    ~825 sq. ft.

It's cool living here for now. I'm happy with it at the moment.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Nice place!
      Something like that would cost well over 1500 here in Atlanta. My cheap ass couldn't justify spending that much in this city for rent.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        Nice place!
        Something like that would cost well over 1500 here in Atlanta. My cheap ass couldn't justify spending that much in this city for rent.
        Neither can I. This unit goes for about $3800-$4000+/month. Real rap.

As I said, I'm cool with it for now.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

That is a nice place, and it is downtown. That looks to be the 3rd st exit downtown. But im buying a house and it costs way less than that. And its my own house and property.

The only reason i would stay there is to be close to dodger stadium.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
          Originally posted by bmxicansd
          so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

This was only my temporary living. I'm now in a two bedroom condo in LB. That too is okay for now, but I have plans for purchasing something nice and comfortable eventually. As for me, I keep myself busy, so I have tons of stuff going on at the moment.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              This was only my temporary living. I'm now in a two bedroom condo in LB. That too is okay for now, but I have plans for purchasing something nice and comfortable eventually. As for me, I keep myself busy, so I have tons of stuff going on at the moment.
              So I take it things worked out and you found an engineering job out there? I'm still looking at the moment but its hard to find any automotive engineering jobs in the southwest or on the west coast. Everything is in Michigan, Ohio or Indiana which isn't my first choice.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                So I take it things worked out and you found an engineering job out there? I'm still looking at the moment but its hard to find any automotive engineering jobs in the southwest or on the west coast. Everything is in Michigan, Ohio or Indiana which isn't my first choice.
                Kai, what's up fam?

I ended up working with Lummie, but things didn't work out for me there at that company.

I moved back to Philly for a year, worked at Boeing, and now... I really can't talk too much about what I do. I'm doing well though.

Where are you?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                X