crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Nope, that carpet is painted with the SEM stuff I did the rest of the panel with.
    Seriously? Nice! Its not wearing off or anything as far as you can see? I'm thinking of painting my interior black and was wondering what to do with the carpet.

Comment

I would not recommend painting your floor carpet with it, but for the door bottoms it's just fine, since they do not take any wear or tear.

Even on the can it says "this paint is not intended for drastic colour changes on carpet or fabric", however with 3 coats, it certainly changed my carpet from maroon to black on the door panels.

It recommends if you are spraying carpet areas, to work the paint in with a scrub brush to get deeper penetration.

I suppose you really could paint your floor carpet with it, just make sure you use floor mats.

Comment

Junkyard score. Found this nice knob in a Mazda B2200 lol. Need to zip tie the boot and clean my car.

Oh, and turns out I need a new fuel gauge, as mine is pooched. There's only 1 other CB at the yard with an NS cluster, so I'll need to grab it next week when I get paid.

Comment

nice man keep that nice work... i really like your interior great job

Comment

Thanks. My interior is definetly the showcase of this car. I just wish my leather was in better condition.

They got in a 6G Accord sedan at the wreckers today with tan leather, but the driver seat is all torn up.

Comment

Man im jelly! I was just thinking of your car today too! I want a manual transmition soooo bad!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

5 speed FTW. I'll never go back to an auto Accord.

Were you thinking about how awesome my chrome is? lol

Comment

I was!

In fact, I just had an idea! I could get 2 more sedan badges and use them on the door sill! Chrome is THE shit. I HAVE SPOKEN!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

It's funny, because I generally don't like large amounts of chrome, such as my car now has...but somehow, it just seems to work.

Comment

You know why? BECAUSE RACECAR!

and i updated some pics in my MR thread! Somethings were inspired by you ^_^

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I FINALLY put these damn Legend struts to use. I used 1G Legend struts on the SE, and never used these because I kept hearing you needed a tap & die to thread the bolt into the hood hinge. WRONG. Use a 9/32 drill bit, and then the bolt screws right in.

Comment

I need to finsh my struts lol, one of my bolts is siezed on the fender, that's why I can't install the other one -_-

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I think I spent 10 minutes installing these.

Comment

Ooooh, new key chain in the mail today.

Comment

Pretttty! I too got something in the mail

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X