No announcement yet.

EJX_Michael : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im doing the same thing except that they will turn on with the dome light/switch
    92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Props to Jake (slammed4thgen) for taking these pictures for me! If you need pictures taken in the Ohio area, check out Red Line Photography! Link is in my sig.

See if you can spot this JAYDEEMM SHEEIT...

Last edited by EJX_Michael; 05-12-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

you got my respect bro, sick CB indeed, love everything you did to it: usb, amp, cg cluster,the H and everything else, much respect for the work you put in

what's that smell? smells like accord of the month, or something like that............

Comment

I don't know about aom. But sick cb indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
            you got my respect bro, sick CB indeed, love everything you did to it: usb, amp, cg cluster,the H and everything else, much respect for the work you put in

what's that smell? smells like accord of the month, or something like that............
            Thank you!

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
            I don't know about aom. But sick cb indeed.
            Yeah, she needs some more work before aom, but I don't know if it will happen... The exhaust sounds horrible and the body needs muchos workos. Probably around 2k-3k just to get it where I want it. I just don't know If I want to put that much money into the car. Even after everything is done, its still an old accord.

I'm starting to lean towards getting an acura legend coupe from the south actually.
            Last edited by EJX_Michael; 05-28-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

10 Month update...

Ahh... the Accord is still running beautifully, I really haven't had the time to do any major mods since getting an IT job, but I think she still has a future thanks to it!

Soon I may be getting the rust fixed with weld in panels by the same guy who helped me with the rear quarter panel damage. I may have him do some other body work as well. A fresh coat of Arcadia would be outstanding...

As for the motor, it's gotten to the point where I am used to the H power. It still runs strong as could be though! Even with VTEC almost erry day! Future plans I'm thinking F or H turbo build as a several month, piece-by-piece project. Something to at least keep up with a stock turbo car or stock s2k.

Neogens are almost toast though, lol. Fronts are at the wear strips and the rears are getting close. Id say almost 17 k miles on them, which isn't bad considering what I paid for them and the violence they have seen. F&Fs are still doing great after a year.

Here's some pics for shits and gigs!'

Oh and the lethers! Can you guess what they came out of? I love these seats, they look like they where made for this car IMO.

No tears!

I'll post more pics soon. Its time to fix shit up before import alliance!
              Last edited by EJX_Michael; 03-23-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Seats are sick! As is the rest of the car.

Comment

Nice! Are they e30 bmw seats?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I just noticed your rear seat pass through. That's slick.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                      Nice! Are they e30 bmw seats?
                      Nope! still in the Honda/Acura family.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      I just noticed your rear seat pass through. That's slick.
                      Hell yes! I need to get it lighting up again. lol.

Comment

Sadly, my beautiful lady has been damaged again... Hit by a fool running a red light.

The door, fender and front bumper will need replaced, also there is an issue with the alignment now so I'll have to figure out what was bent. Insurance gave me $1880 and I used the money not for the CB, but my new DD.

2007 Accord LX coupe.

This is not the end of my CB7's story, but a new beginning. Now I can do whatever I want with the car and don't have to worry about it breaking and not having anything to drive!

So about that turbo project...

Comment

sweet car, keep up the work !
                          Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Loving the Cb man keep up the work with it....

Comment

My ladies.

Here is how the CB sits until spring. Then she shall be torn apart and rebuilt.
                              Last edited by EJX_Michael; 12-21-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Door an fender are off! There doesn't appear to be much underlying damage, I still need to look into the suspension/alingment situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X