No announcement yet.

am i crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow so i just got the breakdown of prices...
    16.50 sandwich
    7.50 for packing material and ice
    and here is the topper i was thinking maybe around 60 total but
    85.00 for shipping
    $109.00 for a sub....

Comment

Where from?

Comment

white house sub shop Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

to answer your title question...yes that would be crazy. paying $100 for a sammich. Merica!
          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
            white house sub shop Atlantic City, NJ
            Have you ever actually had one of their subs? I haven't... but I'm about 45 minutes from Atlantic City. I can try it and tell you if it's worth $109.

Actually, for a South Jersey location to say "sub" and not "hoagie" is an instant red flag. We don't say "sub" here, unless we're going to Subway. And even then... "Hey Geno, I got us some hoagies from Subway! Which sammich you want?"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Have you ever actually had one of their subs? I haven't... but I'm about 45 minutes from Atlantic City. I can try it and tell you if it's worth $109.

Actually, for a South Jersey location to say "sub" and not "hoagie" is an instant red flag. We don't say "sub" here, unless we're going to Subway. And even then... "Hey Geno, I got us some hoagies from Subway! Which sammich you want?"
              never had it but it looked good go try it and let me know
              one of these days you are gonna have to give me your address so i can send you a care package

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                never had it but it looked good go try it and let me know
                one of these days you are gonna have to give me your address so i can send you a care package
                I don't know if I'd do that deeve. Sounds kinda Ted bundy'ish to me.

Maybe you give deeve your address, paypal him $80, and let him FedEx that shit for you and get himself a sammich while he's there.

Still saves you $30
                Originally posted by wed3k
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                X