Hello all! been a long time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all! been a long time!

Hello everyone, I'm back after a 2 year hiatus. Looking to get back into the cb game. Got my life in perfect order now! Got a great job at a place called weir minerals. My beautiful girlfriend and I are expecting in may. And now that I have time, i'm looking to come back!

Sorry for the jumbled paragraph. Just excited to be back. Not to many people even remember me but tis' all good. Hopefully coming back with a bang.

Anyways, just wanted to say HELLLO!
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

welcome back bro!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I was wondering where you've been! Coming back strong with the gold Thanks!

Comment

Haha I still creeped around. Man did I miss this place! And of course deeve, When I left you were still floating around the idea of doing this. And I told you than I would donate. I hold true to my word lol
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Working...
        X