No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you doing this yourself? Or having somebody do it. I'm debating this and wondering how hard it is.

There is a DIY on honda tech. Not for the 5th gear swap.

steve

Comment

Yeah. I'm going to try it myself. I've researched different DIYs on many forums and YouTube videos that cover B and D series transmissions. The plan is to have a video camera or two running the whole time. Not exactly for a DIY but more so for others to review my work. But I'm feeling pretty confident I can to do this, so it may end up becoming a DIY.
      Last edited by Tishock; 08-12-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Cool. Keep us posted. The dizzy workout ok for you

steve

Comment

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
            Yeah. I'm going to try it myself. I've researched different DIYs on many forums and YouTube videos that cover B and D series transmissions. The plan is to have a video camera or two running the whole time. Not exactly for a DIY but more so for others to review my work. But I'm feeling pretty confident I can to do this, so it may end up becoming a DIY.
            Just make sure it is reliable before you post the DIY, haha.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
              Just make sure it is reliable before you post the DIY, haha.
              Of course. Again the videos will not be a DIY. I'm going to post them in the Tech section so that those who really know how to do it, can check my progress and I can ask questions. If everything works out like it's suppose to... And then after a thousand miles of daily driving with occasional drag strip and a autox days, I'll post an edited DIY video with write up. I think this is going to be fun.
              Last edited by Tishock; 08-13-2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Bought this progress rear sway yesterday at noon and just received it!

Comment

wow that was fast

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Picked up the P2T4 today. Now I just have to find a 10x1.25 tap. No so easy.

Steve

Comment

6 bottles of Torco MTF

MFactory magnetic drain plugs for both engine and tranny.

New Honda FD gear bolts for LSD install.

Also picked up a good used running H2U5 transmission for $80. (not pictured)

Last edited by Tishock; 08-23-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Harbor freight had one of their "professional" level tool chest on sale for under $200 and a coupon for an additional $30 off so this bad boy only cost $160 out the door. I have to say the quality is on par or better than most craftsman tool chests that have been coming out lately. Great ball bearing draws with locks, this thing is solid. This is the 1st tool chest I have owned and just love having everything organized. Every tool I own was cleaned, rust treated if needed, and lubed up before being stored.

I also found an amazing deal on craigslist for a 12 ton press for $80 that came with everything. This should save me a ton of money as I have new bearings, rotors, bushings & ball joints that need to be installed.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          I'm following the break-in recommendation in the instructions, so I can't/won't get the full benefit yet. They do bite even after just 50 miles though. After cooking the stock-spec brakes going down Pikes Peak, I'm itching to see what these are capable of. Already I'm thinking Red Stuff and their new "hi-carbon" slotted discs for the project CB.
                          just make sure you have fresh premium brake fluid or you'll boil it and have tobrebuild all your calipers

Comment

Got this for the 2002. Arrived today, going to find some time to do it hopefully soon haha.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                              Harbor freight had one of their "professional" level tool chest on sale for under $200 and a coupon for an additional $30 off so this bad boy only cost $160 out the door. I have to say the quality is on par or better than most craftsman tool chests that have been coming out lately. Great ball bearing draws with locks, this thing is solid. This is the 1st tool chest I have owned and just love having everything organized. Every tool I own was cleaned, rust treated if needed, and lubed up before being stored.

I also found an amazing deal on craigslist for a 12 ton press for $80 that came with everything. This should save me a ton of money as I have new bearings, rotors, bushings & ball joints that need to be installed.
                              Nice buys! I really need to pickup another chest, mine is just overflowing with tools these days, it's way too small. I might have to pick up one of those HF chests.
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X