Proposal argument topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proposal argument topics

Alright I know had recently had a thread on argumentive topics. But now I need topics I can propose to the class and argue my side whether something should/or shouldnt be done.

I have a hard time coming up with topics on my own. I am one of those poeple were if you have a topic I have no problem coming up with points of argument or disagreement to.

So I ask you guys for some help, I would like for it to be a easy topic seeing as its due wednesday and I work 10 hour days.

So any help is appreciated,
    Steve,Bucky
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Abortion is a good one

Comment

Should senators be allowed to retain full salary retirement benefits after only 2 years in office when 20 year military members receive only 50% of their active duty pay when retired?

Or something to that effect.
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

That's a start I feel abortion is too played out for a essay paper anymore. And the senator one. That's good but would require far more time in research than what I have.

Thanks for the start guys.

I really want something very simple but not overly played out
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

anything to do with morals, drugs, religion, values, politics, ect, always make people mad to argue about. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Yeah going with something besides abortion or weed might yeild better results because your more original and actually thought at it more than " hmm thats controversial, oh this is ill use that "

Go read the osama thread and read some of the stuff in there, those are all ideas you can use lol

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
              Should senators be allowed to retain full salary retirement benefits after only 2 years in office when 20 year military members receive only 50% of their active duty pay when retired?

Or something to that effect.
              holy hell! thats a good one!

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

What about taxing gas guzzlers higher for using more fuel? That's relatively simple, appeals to your interest as an automotive enthusiast, yet is something that concerns all of us who drive, even non enthusiasts.

I'm not sure the exact term, or if america even does it, but what I'm referring to is like on Top Gear they mention taxes being higher for like range rovers and hummers because they aren't as economic as prius's and such.

Just an idea.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                X