hit 300K!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hit 300K!!!

last tuesday i hit 300k on my CB7 and that mofo is still running strong. if i decide to keep the hoopty, i'm sure i'll be able to hit 400K with out any problem.

thats it, i just wanted to share that with my fellow CB7tuners , i'm sure this isnt any suprise or cool since our cars are 20+ yrs old lol.

where's the 300K club? maybe i'll make some stickers lol
    FRIENDS
    DONT LET
    FRIENDS
    ROLL ON
    ROTA'S

my 00 silverado has 322000 on it i know its not a cb but im in the club

Comment

My 93 sedan SE has 320K miles. I bought it with around 30K miles on it, so the majority of those are mine.

Comment

I'm part of the 300K club. mine has 308,000
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Ruby (90 LX) has 307,000.

92turboaccord, you must drive for a living?
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
            Ruby (90 LX) has 307,000.

92turboaccord, you must drive for a living?
            Somewhat..I'm a plumbing foreman and run multiple jobs sometimes I feel like I'm behind the wheel more then I work

Comment

lucky bastards

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Congratulations

It's like watching a kid grow up! Eventually they get older, uglier and more stubborn as the years pass, but you still love them. Then when you just cant keep up with them anymore, you bury them in the back yard (Cars i mean..)

My CB7 has fairly low miles, but my CD5 is past the 300k club, into the 400k, coming up on half a million. Just rolled over 452,000 miles last week, and I take care of it like its brand new

My CB7 has about 230,000 miles, but the engine has only a few hundred on it. It still has a way to go to reach the 300k mark.
                ON_N20
                Nitrous = Been there. Turbo = Now. Nitrous + Turbo?... LOADING

Comment

Mine actually hit 300,000 a few weeks ago,actually drove it to a show,lol, and what makes this even more special,I bought the car brand new in 1992 so I PUT EVERYONE OF THOSE MILES ON IT,
                  BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
                    Mine actually hit 300,000 a few weeks ago,actually drove it to a show,lol, and what makes this even more special,I bought the car brand new in 1992 so I PUT EVERYONE OF THOSE MILES ON IT,
                    now thats cool
                    FRIENDS
                    DONT LET
                    FRIENDS
                    ROLL ON
                    ROTA'S

Comment

270k + on my cb

228k on my cd5, original owner.
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

269k on my DD. I usually drive home our company's Nissan Leaf most of the week though so I doubt I'll hit 300k anytime soon.

My Coupe I think has 228k on the body but had the H22 swapped in like 45k miles ago.

Both run phenomenally but I foresee a new car purchase in my future. Having the CB7s is nice and maintenance costs are cheap but technology is so abundant nowadays even in entry level cars that its hard to resist from getting one of those vehicles. Plus with my new job after college, after paying off my college loans in the next couple months, I'll have some nice spending money

There's a guy at work that has an Lexus IS-F that sounds sweet everytime he drives by. But I was thinking 2013 Accord V6 6MT Coupe. Just wish I could get it in Still Night Pearl with the LED headlights from the Canadian coupe.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Welcome to the 300,000 mile club!

I have one of the highest mileage CBs on the forum with 366k. Original engine and trans, neither have been rebuilt.

Comment

My Fit just hit 290,000 yesterday. I'll be at the 300k mark in about 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              My Fit just hit 290,000 yesterday. I'll be at the 300k mark in about 2 months.
                              ? 290,000 what, KM's? Isn't it an 09?

Thats like 75k/year.

Holy shit

I don't think I even fly that much.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                              X