window tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

window tint

Any place where I can buy good quality tint film online?

I've looked in to llumar and solarguard but they dont let you order online. I just want good film to install on my own, I want professional tint without paying for the professional install.

anyone?

You can try asking someone at a shop if you could buy a roll from them and I'd go with 3m
    Last edited by 92turboaccord; 02-07-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

yeah I was thinking of asking around if I couldn't find anything good online but I think most shops around here use 3m anyway. Thank you!

Comment

Snaptint. Pro quality, and even pre cut for your car. Better be confident you wont screw it up though. Thats what ive got on my rsx, but after botching a quarter window i took it to a shop to be finished, lol

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm pretty confident in my skills lol. I've done it before and the quarters and door windows are pretty easy. The only thing I wont do is the rear window which I already had done. I also did the quarters already but it was with cheapie wal-mart brand tint and it had gotten weird spots on it after a few months and then my car got broken in to so I'm re-tinting.

where did you get your snaptint from?

Comment

Walmart tint. $10 + the installation kit
            Took it to a shop , and he burnt it TWICE. the third time it peeled off by the next day and i got my money back and did it myself . Its been up for a solid year now.The only thing is that the back window is in 2 pieces but its not really noticeable.

Edit:at least if you f*ck up its cheap

Comment

That's true but I did the Walmart thing and the install was perfect but after a while it started developing some weird spots on it and I'm not down with that.

I just want some better quality stuff that I can install on my own.

Had to have the back window done at a shop about a year ago and it still looks new. I want to achieve the same results on my own.

Comment

the rear window is a bitch

usually my friends pull the glass out to tint then re install the glass

Comment

you can get rolls of 3m film on ebay

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

yeah it's probably what I'll end up doing.

Comment

Snaptint.com. 3m is a known good company. Ive had my snaptint on for only four months but it looks excellent and is holding up great aside from the few flecks of dirt my installers let in.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I am gonna try these folks out in the summer, http://www.tintzoom.com

seems like a good film.
                        92 DX Sedan - Auto

Comment

that looks interesting! But I've never heard of that site (tint zoom) so I'm a little iffy. If you do get it in the near future let me know.

I like the options snaptint has to get a full or partial kit. tintzoom offers the same price for a full kit but no partial kits were seen. I do like the brands of tint they offered.
                          Last edited by mappyCB7; 02-07-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X