Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

custom wrapped headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom wrapped headliner

I had some spare money and time this weekend so I got some fabric and glue and went at it.
    I'm fairly happy with the outcome. the total price of the project was $40.62
    Fabric: 22$
    3m headliner spray adhesive: 20.62$ (whole can was barely enough. Would. Not recommend)

The custom work looks pretty good and shows that the install was well done. Someone's selling a Civic Wagon up here with a comic book themed headliner as well. Not really my cup of tea mind you, but well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
      The custom work looks pretty good and shows that the install was well done. Someone's selling a Civic Wagon up here with a comic book themed headliner as well. Not really my cup of tea mind you, but well done!
      Thanks man. I havnt seen the other guys. It makes me want to look it up and make sure it's not too similar. I've never seen anyone with anything like it so it kind of bothers me, if you know what I mean.

Comment

I'd have to take a look to see if I can find some photos of it. It's for sale on one of my local Facebook for sale groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
          I'd have to take a look to see if I can find some photos of it. It's for sale on one of my local Facebook for sale groups.
          Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by tomkurtziv View Post
            Thanks man.

Obviously not the same pattern, but same theme.

Comment

That's pretty damn cool.
              We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
              Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Originally posted by dbales View Post
                That's pretty damn cool.
                Agreed.

Comment

I like it. Better than sticker bomb although same jist. Looks like you did it well too. It's kinda hard to stand out in the car world. Really, almost anything you can think of you could probably Google search and find on someones car. The important thing is you made it like you like it and aren't doing it to be part of the "cool group". THAT'S what bothers me.

The Facebook group

Comment

I like it!
                    How doe you get the headliner out?

I got a Honda Access big dome light eating dust here so I'd like to take out my headliner, give it a makeover like yours and install my domelight.

Comment

Originally posted by tomkurtziv View Post
                      I had some spare money and time this weekend so I got some fabric and glue and went at it.
                      I'm fairly happy with the outcome. the total price of the project was $40.62
                      Fabric: 22$
                      3m headliner spray adhesive: 20.62$ (whole can was barely enough. Would. Not recommend)

Looks really nice.... Can you post a DIY on how to take the head liner out? Mine has seen better days I'd like to replace mine also...

Comment

That looks pretty good. I had wondered what something like that would look like on a full size headliner.

I did something similar on my Del Sol. I'll eventually cover the roof and pillar plastics in black suede

I'm still trying to figure out what to do in my wife's 90 sedan

Comment

Thank you all. I will post a diy sometime this weekend.i have to take it back out due to a leak on my back window. We had some bad rain here and made the back of the headliner sag. I have the rest of the material to do my pillars so I have to take it all apart anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X