CD Clutch is at the floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Clutch is at the floor

the other day I went to check one of my friends and I parked my car for a bit. I returned to it about 2hrs later to find my clutch pedal down at the floor. I returned to my car yesterday and checked underneath to find that fluid has leaked out from somewhere. I recently got a new clutch master cylinder put on, but I did have my old slave reuse from my f22 tranny. I'm leaning towards the issues being my slave cylinder because where the spill was located and plus my slave was pretty beat up near the rubber boot.
    I feel my clutch fluid leaked out through the slave but I'm not 100% sure on it. Any help would be much appreciated.

*I'm just trying to make sure my assumption on the problem is right*
    Last edited by 92-cb7; 10-12-2010, 08:41 AM. Reason: added more

Again with you! lol. Moved thread to CB side. Well if the fluid is coming from near the slave cylinder, then that's a good place to start. I don't think they're that expensive and are easy to change, unlike the clutch MC.
    1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
    CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
    PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

I'll get a new slave cylinder some time today and change it and see how it goes.

* I think i did post on the right side though because I was asking about my cd*

Comment

Moved back. Please specify in the future since youve made the mistake before aaaand, I didnt know you owned a CD

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Problem solved.
          Changed slave cylinder.

Comment

Originally posted by 92-cb7 View Post
            Problem solved.
            Changed slave cylinder.
            Awesome! Glad it was so easy.

Comment

changing the slace cylinder was easy, bleeding the clutch was a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by 92-cb7 View Post
                changing the slace cylinder was easy, bleeding the clutch was a bitch.
                Yeah it can take hours.

Comment

im doing the same thing soon how did u take out the little boot that compresses in and out? u just pulled it out? im going to do this later today nd i dont wana break it off lol

Comment

Working...
                  X