keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should be good in no time.
    this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
    How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
    Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Thanks dude!

Sure hope it will

Look what came in the mail today

Special thanks to Nolan for giving me these works of art! I just have to do some trimming to have the projectors sit flush in the housing and after that I have to cut up the shrouds, I am still debating on them though

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

NICE!

Just get them together ASAP. You'll love em they way they are, trust me...and while they're on your car you'll be able to visualize what you want better....THEN you can switch it up.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thanks dude! I got the stuff I need for cutting. I'll try to get it on tomorrow! But the shroudssss so much hacking is required.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

So I put together one light really quickly and this is how it turned out:

As you can see it is shroud-less. I don't thing the gattling gun shrouds will do me any good. So Yay or Nay?

Stickers yaaaa! Oh, and I swapped back to the A6 plenum, I just need to let the glue dry before I start it up. Thanks DJM_coupe YOU DA MAN!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

What do you mean the shrouds won't do you any good?

To me, without any shrouds, it looks unfinished. It doesn't look bad, just not quite done.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

They are big enough. The sides of the projectors would also protrude a bit too. yea it does look kinda half assed.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  They are big enough. The sides of the projectors would also protrude a bit too. yea it does look kinda half assed.
                  Is that a typo? They are or aren't big enough? Depending on how much you have to cut, you could use the trimmed pieces to fill in the spaces left open or use them to cover the protruding edges of the projector assembly...so long as the cuts are nice and smooth.

Or just get some bigger shrouds.

I think those gatling shrouds would look awesome though. If you want, send me a PM with them mocked up and maybe i can get a better idea of what you're dealing with.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

duuuur, I meant aren't! LOL, but I don't think I could do that either. And let me snap a pic! I might just have to use the BMW shrouds.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Oh maaaaaaan, those 1pc'ers are going to look sexxxxy as fck!!

Comment

Thanks bro. In about 20 minutes I'll see if the car is running properly, then I will take output pics

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

It didn't work properly

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I didn't use any type of sealant...just made sure all surfaces were really clean and that the iacv rings were lubed a little bit. You can torque the bolts but its not necessary (just don't hulk them down)...sucks that it still didn't work though
                            1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Did you reset your ecu ? Make sure the throttle cable is tight but not over tight.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                              Wimp go low or go home haha
                              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

We need to hook up so I can install that plenum for you. I'm going to be on vacation the rally part of September do maybe wecan do it then. Are you going to try and make it to the meet on the 19th?
                                2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                                2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                                CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                                GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Working...
                                X