Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Introducing my self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing my self

this is my new 92 4Dr EX Still under Construction

welcomewhats ya plans

Comment

just planing to have one nice CB7 like most of the guys on here and meet sum cool guys along the way

Comment

So this is the new love in my life beside my better half lol. .

How I got her

Added lights and the lip

I Fixed the dented and cracked paint trunk

And last bust not least my rims

More to come after my wife lest me get sum more stuff lol

Comment

Correction. . . When my wife lets me buy sum more lol. . . So what do you guys think am I going in a good direction ?

Comment

so far, the lip and the lights look awesome!

but i'm not really sure about the rims.
            and that's just personal preference. don't go from what i'm saying.

what do you have planned for it?
            anything special?

Comment

thanx man, well I'm just trying to fix all the little details then get a new paint job, interior, sound and for the last item whats under the hood but im still looking at what I'ma put in there

Comment

I think the rims and the drop look perfect! The lights, however, I could do without. My friend had a same set as those, within the first couple of months they had water build up and the light output is terrible. I think some black-housed either OEM or one-piecers would look sick! What kind of suspension do you have?

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

nice ride bro, i really like those wheels you put on there. what kind and what size are you running?

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

Don't usually like those style rims but they do work on your car. Other than that, the headlights got to go dude lol.

Comment

rite now just stock suspension on sum lowering spring and spacer came with the car. .

the rims 18'' brand not sure

headlights ive wanted those since i got my first cb7 lol

Comment

Working...
                      X