Storm coming to Atlanta- Car Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm coming to Atlanta- Car Storage

This is for the ATL members. Looks like the storm might hit us. If some of y'all don't have decent places to park to avoid flooding or trees, there's a vehicle storage facility near me. Decent prices and worth the peace of mind. Really nice folks. Not in a flood zone and no trees around. Gated. Shoot me a message, and I'll send you the info along with my referral info! They are open tomorrow (Saturday) from 9-5, but spots are going fast!

thanks for the info! im gonna take the chances with mine. hopefully my 9g accord gets flooded and i dont have to pay for it anymore lolol
    COUPE K24

Comment

it's the least i can do. my place has a ton of trees, and i can't afford to lose this car. a member on here helped me with my car when i was pre op and had mobility issues (which i still have, but not nearly as bad as before).

Comment

Thanks bro! I think we should be good on my side of town. If a tree were to get to my car then we'd have other, bigger issues to tend to. I may need car storage in the future, so I'll make sure to keep you in mind.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Got the text, thanks! I'm actually going to Alabama when it comes through. I have too many suspect trees, and have already lost 2 cars from them. I'm not going to lose the VW's and the Toyotas. Hopefully nothing happens, but better safe than sorry. Be smart, be safe guys.

Comment

not sure what part of bama, but looks like they won't be spared either! good luck and stay safe!

Comment

car is in storage today! yes, i have access to a ride if i need to get out. once this storm passes, i'll update y'all on it. running better, but not 100%. good thing i only drive it a little!

Comment

Careful out there guys, down in Houston we are still cleaning up from Harvey 2 weeks ago. Like i told my boss, even with full coverage the deductible is more than what i make in a week therefore i would rather lose days of work than losing a car or my life.
                [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

yeah, work won't be an issue here for me. already a state of emergency here. i'm worried about my friends near proctor creek. i told them to gtfo.

Comment

My son's assigned parking space at school (he has the wagon) in Pensacola is under a very large tree. I'm hoping the storm weakens considerably and stays east of there like it is projected to do (not that I'm wishing bad on anyone in it's path).
                    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
                    X