• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post

IMG_6169 by slammed4thgen, on Flickr

IMG_6164 by slammed4thgen, on Flickr

IMG_6186 by slammed4thgen, on Flickr

real deal, as im sure you wont be surprised... the disapproval at the show was tremendous.
    The overwhelming majority of comments by people with brains has been positive. The car looks great. But I won't buy it with a sucky powertrain. Unless the K24 brings something serious to the table, they can count me out.

But I think the car LOOKS spectacular.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      The overwhelming majority of comments by people with brains has been positive. The car looks great. But I won't buy it with a sucky powertrain. Unless the K24 brings something serious to the table, they can count me out.

But I think the car LOOKS spectacular.
      Still the same ol' Scott I see...

Keep telling me its great, maybe one of these times I will agree
      Quite honestly, I think its horrendous. Smoked headlights and tails? Chrome wheels? Center exhaust? Hello 1995.

It's a civic. Keep it that way.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Aesthetically pleasing, imo.

But, I miss the days of the wagovans, and have always liked the cvcc.

So, it appears as though they truly do not make them like they used to, my fear is that they may lose sight of certain aspects of quality just to put what is popular into production.

Cheapness always fails. Although I do like the car's looks and I'm sure it will drive nice it comes with a bit of hesitation.

life is good.

Comment

Well I thought the last gen was horrible too, they just didn't do anything for me... The SI was good, as it should be for the money spent but the others were just shit boxes.

I drove a few brand new ones for work and I was so disgusted with them I began refusing them. The suspension was god awful, the acceleration wasn't far behind, and the seats were like sitting on a bed of rocks. Thanks, but no thanks.

Maybe I'm picky, but I prefer SOME comfort.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

God if they got rid of that underpowered r18 motor and made a 2.0 standard across the range with some good pick up..I'd be all over it.

The coupe reminds me of the 7th gen Accord allot.

Honda has an issue with the 1.8 blocks though, service bulletins on oil leaks and cracked blocks are all too common with the current generation.

I reallly hope they get this right.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

That civic looks like the accord had a chick on the side and she got pregnant. He goes on Maury for a partenity test but it showed accord was the father!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Quite honestly, I think its horrendous. Smoked headlights and tails? Chrome wheels? Center exhaust? Hello 1995.

If those things don't belong on a Civic then what will?

That is concept model, not production. Few things will change.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                  If those things don't belong on a Civic then what will?

That is concept model, not production. Few things will change.
                  One can only hope. I'm actually surprised at the amount of people on here who like the look, to me it looks generic and much like what mexicans would do to a civic (not racial, don't waste your breath accusing me...)

Just put a Nike swoosh on the back window and some poorly fitted neons and its ready...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Ummm....

It's a concept?

The production car doesn't have a single one of those features...
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

^ i would rather have the sa,e body style as the guy who posted above me
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Smoked lights probably a sign that they are trying to decide if they are going to put projectors and LED in the front and rear. Center exhaust will not be there. Almos all concept cars have a center exhaust (the 350z when it first debuted). The chrome wheels are just tehre for show. Its' called concept for a reason. Look at the 8th gen concept.
                        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Working...
                        X