Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Is Bisimoto H22 A/C compatible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Bisimoto H22 A/C compatible

I just went through a couple of threads and on the bisimoto website, but just wanted to make sure that you can still keep your A/C with these headers cause I'm leaning more towards getting this as my next upgrade, Thanks.

I believe but not 100% that yes you can keep the A/C and P/S, but yet again I'm not 100% sure. I believe I heard Bisi say it himself on one of his videos.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I've never known a header to not be compatible with A/C and P/S. But I do know for a fact that his are.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Cool, thanks GT-R that's all I wanted to know. Now it's time to just be patient and save

Comment

when you order your bisi you have to give them information like: if you have p/s, c/c, a/c, plus any mods you've done to the car.

This pic clearly shows that A/C was kept. No p/s but there is plenty of room for the pump.

Comment

Damn Darius, those headers look hella clean, I can't wait and thanks for the info. How long have you had those by the way, just want to know to see if I should get the stainless steel or the stainless steel coated in ceramic cause I read ceramic eventually cracks right? All I want to keep is my A/C and I already deleted my P/S, C/C, and ABS

Comment

Originally posted by Restless View Post
              Damn Darius, those headers look hella clean, I can't wait and thanks for the info. How long have you had those by the way, just want to know to see if I should get the stainless steel or the stainless steel coated in ceramic cause I read ceramic eventually cracks right? All I want to keep is my A/C and I already deleted my P/S, C/C, and ABS
              hahaha brother. i wish. This is not mine so i cant take a full credit. I just googled bisi h22 header and found this. Maybe i should referenced it?

I've never heard that ceramic header crack. Wrapped - most likely, but not coated. The one on the pic you see is "ceramiced". More expensive but worth paying for.

Comment

Bummer, yeah I saw a guy on azht that looks real similar to the pic you showed & he's from Chandler, AZ but who knows. Really though about it not cracking? That's good to hear though cause I saw the stainless steel are like 830-850 and the ceramic coated stainless steel are like 999. They definitely look worth it though since I'm going N/A on my build. So over time it still keeps it ceramic coat and silverish color?

Comment

Working...
                X