Going to BMT what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to BMT what should I do?

hey everyone, as the title says I am leaving for Air Force Basic Military Training. Now I will not be leaving till december 11th, but I am trying to start planing on what I will be doing with my car when I leave. I have two options the first option is try to sell the car, or option two which is store the car. There is one small issue and that is my mother will be trying to move while I am gone (I still live at home), and I do not want to make it a hassle for her. what do you guys suggest I do? I just need some more opinions on this situation. Thanks for the help.

First off, THANK YOU for your service! Secondly, what are your plans for the car when you come back. Do you want to keep it or not? Answering that will be an obvious decision lol. If you do want to store it, i guess find a friend who has the space and won't mind you storing your car there. Just make sure to leave it jacked up on stands and the title with your friend or maybe atleast a copy of it.

Wish you the best and thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
      First off, THANK YOU for your service! Secondly, what are your plans for the car when you come back. Do you want to keep it or not? Answering that will be an obvious decision lol. If you do want to store it, i guess find a friend who has the space and won't mind you storing your car there. Just make sure to leave it jacked up on stands and the title with your friend or maybe atleast a copy of it.

Wish you the best and thank you again.
      thank you and that is the thing I am just indecisive I would love to keep it but I also wouldn't mind selling it and finding a cleaner one when I get back.

Comment

Finding a cleaner one in "Wiscompton" might be kinda hard to do lol. Although i can understand where you are coming from. Your current one seems pretty clean. I would hold on to it, depending on how long i would be gone and IF there really was a headache free spot to store it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
          Finding a cleaner one in "Wiscompton" might be kinda hard to do lol. Although i can understand where you are coming from. Your current one seems pretty clean. I would hold on to it, depending on how long i would be gone and IF there really was a headache free spot to store it.
          well I would be looking for one from florida or california. I think I will end up just selling it to a friend since there have been a few looking to buy it.

Comment

well I'm back and almost done with tech school but I did sell the car back in november didnt really want to but it was the best choice or so I thought because I sold it to a friend of a friend and he made a deal with me saying if I want to buy it back when I get home I could well one weak during BMT I got a letter from my girlfriend saying that the guy crashed and totaled the car

Comment

Dick, as pretty as she was. Gone.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
              X