X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
    Who are you, and why have I never met you

Nicole

I think we have met not sure though, I'm matts cousin, didn't own the car when we met though.

Comment

Originally posted by crash09
      I think we have met not sure though, I'm matts cousin, didn't own the car when we met though.
      lol sell him your cd5 wheels. He is crazy about them.

Comment

Hey, Happy Late B-Day Zach! Hope you partied like hell

Speaking of wheels, Nicole i want the ones on your green CB
        Im in the process of looking for some 94-97 rims that look simialr to those anyway...

Omar, i called a few places and none of them had any CDs sorry bro.

Im hoping ill at least be able to go out into the yards with the "associate". If not, ima be pissed. Theres like certain samll parts i need and i cant just tell the dude

Anywho'sers..Like i was sayin...I imagine my friend will be boozin it up and if thats the case ill just stop in and say hi, otherwise, id like to come out and hang Sat Night...Nicole ill probably give you a call or try to post up here before then, but ill let someone know.

Lemme know if anyones got any plans for this weekend.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

You have met him Nicole.. Remember the goofy kid that was pissing on top of the parking garage on the plaza and sat on some of the christmas lights... That would be who he is.. lol.

And that sounds good Mike.. Keep us posted as to what your plans are and we will do the same.. As of right now I am not aware of anything that is planned as of yet.. Later

Comment

Well, Im not sure about going to see my friend. I may just call him and wish him a happy b-day over the phone. But I would definitely really like to get out and hang with you guys.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

bad news http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76490

Comment

oh snap..that WAs you...fuck that man. take it court. If you cant get him to pay for the damage, least make him pay for decking your friend. If nothing happens...Thats the law for ya..another brother goes uncovered

Comment

police report has just been made and he has 2 felonies against him now, and i know where he lives.

Comment

ahhh ok. I remember you!

oh by the way, we are not selling the wheels on the green cb sorry.....and also we saw this black cb lastnight, tinted windows red/clear tails and some rims.....we gave him a thumbs up, and he did a little head nod thing haha and smiled

and I dont know what is going on this weekend, I still havent gotten ahold of my Dad about the boys. I will keep trying though.

and Bri is back in town, so I am sure I will get out one of these nights.

Nicole

Happy late bday zach I ment to call you and tell you again.

Nicole

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Well, hey, guess what?!?

Thats right..Im not able to go anywhere thise weekend. Maybe not even next weekend : I start my new job Monday, but i dont have enough cash to get me gas to KC and back AND for the rest of the week.

Sorry Guys

Nicole, least the guy you 'd didnt give you the finger

Ill let you guys know when im coming out again....Dammit

Comment

Well I just got off the phone with my Dad, he said that he isnt taking the boys all weekend because they have a lot going on. Soooo

Edit We are going to eat at Minskys out in prairie village
                        Nicole

6:30 minskys
                        913-334-8021
                        Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 05-18-2007, 06:56 PM.

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

So is anyone doing anything tonight?? I would still like to get some new pics sometime, at like Heritage or Shawnee Mission Park..

Other then that I believe Bri works untill close tonight at Minsky's which is I think 10:30 or 11.. And like Nicole said earlier she still has the kiddos so if we were to go some place to eat it would most likely need to be at least semi-family friendly..

In other news I am starting to piece together my suspension setup.. Starting with some Tein S-tech's... Later

Comment

I am staying home tonight, I am starting my Hollywood diet today, so its no eating for 48 hours, just drinking this shit and water....so no dinner for me sorry guys....

But you are more than welcome to come over if you guys want, we will be outside all evening(gotta wear the boys out)

Nicole

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Hmm.. So ... No real plans for tonight? Something has got to be going on.

Originally posted by deevergote
                              When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Yeah I just ate too... I will probably be over in like an hour or hour and a half unless someone wants to go get some pics or something first...

EDIT: Or if anyone wants to roll up to the penis on the prairie (liberty memorial) or down to sonic later this evening, LMK. I am up for whatever.... Later
                                Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-19-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X