Clear All

Straight from Japan
    VIP Status.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post

Bought some parts for this summer biking season,

Purple DMR lockon grips
        2008 Marzochi Bomber DJ 1 (Forks, Front suspension)
        Black Funn Full-on dh bars and Truvativ stem.
        Nice setup! What kind of riding do you do mostly?

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Some new car soap and dispensing bottles.

Comment

M3/sport steering wheel for my wagon.

Comment

And finally!!!!

Comment

im getting close as well

not this color

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

The head is the one that I played in the Parkway... borrowed from my guitarist. I just bought it from him for $100. The guitar is a Japanese Squier Strat... yes, a Squier... but the Japanese ones are nearly as good as modern American Fender Strats now. It belonged to my singer, who sold it to my drummer, who just sold it to me (along with the FM212R) for $300. My drummer only paid $200... but whatever. It was worth $300 to me. Plus, the guitar was the first guitar I ever played in a punk band... so it has sentimental value

Comment

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                      Nice setup! What kind of riding do you do mostly?
                      Thanks man!
                      I use this bike for Dirtjumping and street/park riding. I also have a downhill bike and a couple BMX's.

Comment

Aliph Jawbone PRIME Bluetooth Headset with NoiseAssasin 2.0

Stillen Front Lip

Stillen Rear Lip

Comment

stillen ftw

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=320-8299
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Big monitor!! Nice. I'm buying a quite good graphic card in 2 days but i only got a 19 inch screen...

Comment

Yeah, it'll definitely be a nice gaming monitor! I got a pretty good deal on it, not only is it on sale, but I got a 10% employee discount and free shipping. Got it for $164 total after taxes.
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X