CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 04:27 AM   #41
Law Grandeur
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 929
Law Grandeur seems to have made some friends! Law Grandeur seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to Law Grandeur
pay family debts
buy everyone a car of their choice (20k or lower)
get my mom a new house and money so she can retire
get a butt load of camera equipment.
start a small business
travel
help close friends as well
donate about 10k to some random charity
__________________

no
Accord turbo kit under $2k here
$30 HID kits here Thread
"What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
"No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce
Law Grandeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:26 AM   #42
fatboy1185
Big Cat
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,166
fatboy1185 seems to have made some friends! fatboy1185 seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via MSN to fatboy1185
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
Mak, I thought you'd say hussies and cognac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C91BLX7 View Post
That's small timer shit, not 50mil shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli2k View Post
I couldn't have put it better myself. 365 24/7 we're dealing with Cognac, hussies and loafers.

50 mil... I'm partying like Ex senator John Edwards.

=p
Lulz.
fatboy1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #43
h22sparkle
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: the land of sonic wind
Posts: 8,357
h22sparkle may have said something they shouldn't have...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloryaccordy View Post
Pay my girl's student loans + assorted family debts

Quit my job

Link w/a good hedge fund

Buy some property

Buy a Ferrari 458/ E39 M5/ X5M/ BB1 VTEC in the city

Man I'd do a lot this thread is depressing
I can actually see you doin reviews on cars with Jeremy Clarkson and the crew
h22sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #44
Daheavyking
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Bronx Zoo
Posts: 3,345
Daheavyking is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Daheavyking
Pay all debts between my wife and I. My sister would get a fat check from me!!! Invest in some stocks. Buy an ENZO(cant fit) bright yellow, buy a F150 Raptor in red, buy a Mini Cooper S in green, Buy a cadillac CTS-V in black as a daily driver, turn the CB into a straight racer. I would give to the Boys adn Girls club cuz they help so many kids stay on the right path.
__________________
I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My coupe!!!
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_XXX View Post
Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!
Daheavyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #45
stewie
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 515
stewie is cool... so far.
first off id go on a party binge with my buddies

then id buy a HUGE fucking house with minimum 10 bedrooms and have my closest friends live with me, they can live there rent free so long as they do their share...1 can cook, 1 can clean up, 1 can drive me around (like entourage hahaha)

then id take a good 25mil and buy as many houses/condos that i can, that way when i do run out of the 50mil, i can rely on getting 50+ rent checks from people every month, and rent here for a nice place is an easy 1000$ - 1500$ hahaha, so that money will keep me going!
__________________
..[CB7][STAR]..
MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #46
Straight Success
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere on God's Green Earth!
Posts: 2,928
Straight Success seems to have made some friends! Straight Success seems to have made some friends!
The very first thing is thank God, and then call all of my lawyers (personal injury, wills and estates, criminal, and tax), and my colleagues who know the ins and outs of investing (you have to be careful where you put money these days). I'm putting money up the right way. Next I would have a family meeting at The Outback Steakhouse. Sure we could go to Morton's or The Capital Grill, but I really don't want to over do it. We'll all eat good and I'll lay down some ground rules for us not to loose focus (everyone will get a fair and generous share). Next, order of events (not in chronological or numerical; it'll just happen when it happens):

...Donate to a few precincts/municipalities in major cities.
...Contact some old associates from The Hood, and put them on the payroll just in case (got to have people around to guard this and that).
...Donate to some churches that I am fond of.
...Donate to a few recreational centers for under-privileged inner city youth.
...Donate to AIDS/HIV research, herpes research, and cancer research.
...Buy my mom (even though she's irritating, she's still mom) a Lexus LS 460 and a house.
...Buy me a house (5 beds, 3.5 bath, 18 car garage (Rowed 6 x 3)), and a few other flats in the States. Also, buy some property to rent out. "..."a life like Grand Theft Auto, ***** PSP..." So what... That's part of my personality.
...Travel.
...Finish school ending up with a MBA from Wharton and a Master's in Engineering from Cal Tech. I'd also take some classes at Cornell and MIT; definitely not forgetting about Penn State and Howard University.
...Begin networking to help finance my own car manufacturing company. It may take a whole lot of loans, but we'll get there.
...Car List (all approximate spending values): It may change from time to time. BLUE = Stays in collection. YELLOW = May upgrade to new design model when it comes out.

1. 1941 Willy's Coupe w/ a Blown Chevy 502. = $75,000.
2. 1966 Chevy II w/ a worked 350 for street/strip. = $15,000.
3. 1967 Ford Mustang (Shelby GT 500). = $25,000.
4. 1969 Chevy Camaro SS (Pro Touring) w/ a fuel injected 427 (probably a LS7). = $25,000.
5. 1993 Honda Accord Coupe EX or SE, manual (decked out). = $10,000 = DAILY DRIVER (M, W, F).
6. 1995 Mazda RX-7. = $20,000.
7. 1995 Acura Legend LS Coupe, 6 speed. = $10,000 = DAILY DRIVER (T, TH).
8. 1996 Chevy Impala SS (if only you could see it now, you'd be impressed). X 3 (1 Black, 1 DGGM, and 1 DCM) = $50,000 = WEEKEND DRIVERS.
9. 2002 BMW M5. = $15,000.
10. 2003 BMW 330 Ci w/ sports package. = $15,000.
11. 2005 Ferrari 360 Modena, 6 speed. = $100,000.
12. 2005 Ferrari 360 Spider, 6 speed. = $100,000.
13. 2005 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale, F1 Shifting = $100,000.
14. 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish S. = $75,000.
15. 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty. = $30,000.
16. 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago. = $150,000 or so (might go new ).
17. 2010 CLS 63 AMG. = $75,000.
18. 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8, manual. = $45,000.
19. 2011 GMC Yukon Denali XL. = Retail value (might lease).
20. 2011 Land Rover, Range Rover Sport. = Retail value (might lease) .
21. 2011 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo Van. = Retail vlaue (might lease).

OOPS: Forgot two of the most important cars of all (The Vettes), and a few others. I will buy them in their last year of production. Current years are posted.

22. 2011 Chevy Corvette Z06. = Retail value (buying).
23. 2011 Chevy Corvette ZR1. = Retail value (buying).
24. 2011 Volvo V50 = Retail value (might lease) = Because my uncle who passed really loved Volvo's, and I need a wagon in my collection.
25. 1999 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro, manual. = $15,000.
26. 2011 Lexus LS460 L AWD or LS600h L = Retail value (might lease).

I'd do other positive things too.

My son will be very well taken care of. *** VERY IMPORTANT***

Spending budget will follow soon to show that I can buy all of this, and still be very comfortable.

Budget:

Assuming taxes have been paid. If not, take out $5,000,000, and set aside for taxes (we will have a lot of tax write offs as well).
Cars, Yacht, and Motorcycles = $2,000,000.
Family = $7,000,000/15 people (I'm not sure who get's what chunks yet).
Totaling all donations = $6,000,000 (10% to the church(es), ummmmm).
Other non-included spending incidentals (lawyers, shopping, travel, other spending) = $2,000,000.
Homes and real estate (investments properties as well) = $5,000,000.
My Home (my design) = $500,000.
My fall back spots, 1 in each city (New York, Philadelphia, Miami, Los Angeles, Detriot, Chicago) = $1,500,000.
Homes in the nicer parts of certain big cities for rent = $3,000,000.
(Property taxes will be paid using rent collected, and I'll pocket whatever is left over. I'll just be glad having the equity/capital under my belt).
Other (travel, school, other expenses not counted for yet) = $3,000,000.
Invest properly = $20,000,000.
__________________
The Lord watches over me!



Last edited by Straight Success; 06-13-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Straight Success is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #47
CyborgGT
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,533
CyborgGT is cool... so far.
^ Got insurance quotes on all those?
__________________

Project CB9 AeroR start-up: //////////
Slowly but surely... and gunning for that NA list!
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:30 AM   #48
DJ metadelic
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,964
DJ metadelic is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to DJ metadelic
I'd probably give almost all of it right back for better causes.

Wth would I do with an insane amount of money but just sit around and waste away?

Never been one to play the lottery or scratch tickets or any of that crap anyway.

And not being modest just honest lol but I think I'd buy a CG sedan Limited Edition V6 in nice black with gold emblems. Throw some 1pc coils in it and drop it a couple inches, nice tires, and tint...call it a day
__________________

life is good.
DJ metadelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #49
Leung
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 3,507
Leung is someone to admire Leung is someone to admire Leung is someone to admire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ metadelic View Post
I'd probably give almost all of it right back for better causes.

Wth would I do with an insane amount of money but just sit around and waste away?

Never been one to play the lottery or scratch tickets or any of that crap anyway.

And not being modest just honest lol but I think I'd buy a CG sedan Limited Edition V6 in nice black with gold emblems. Throw some 1pc coils in it and drop it a couple inches, nice tires, and tint...call it a day
I wouldn't give it all away or anything, it would be better if you invested it in something that would keep producing money for you to donate.

If i ever struck it rich, i'd make a grant for people who are left handed, asian, can't use chop sticks, and come from single parent homes and formerly worked at a grocery store. I'm sure not too many people will meet those requirements but you never know... people will do anything for school funding.
__________________
Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #50
Straight Success
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere on God's Green Earth!
Posts: 2,928
Straight Success seems to have made some friends! Straight Success seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
^ Got insurance quotes on all those?
That type of money, and a collection like that, you go "Self Insured!" You don't have to pay any premiums, just have to fill out some paper work and show you have cash set aside if anything goes wrong. That's how the rich do it. The owner when I worked at the Ferrari dealership self insured all of his vehicles. He had to get outside insurance though for the business/dealership.
__________________
The Lord watches over me!



Last edited by Straight Success; 01-09-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Straight Success is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #51
Xsjado
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 210
Xsjado is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to Xsjado
wow it's all been said.
I'd be hiring people to do saddistic and imorral things.
like my own little hidden camera show.

but once comfortable first goal is to make it a billion dollars.
as said the first million is the hardest.
Xsjado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #52
stewie
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 515
stewie is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsjado View Post
wow it's all been said.
I'd be hiring people to do saddistic and imorral things.
like my own little hidden camera show.

but once comfortable first goal is to make it a billion dollars.
as said the first million is the hardest.
ahahaha you should check out my buddy, when he gets drunk downtown, he pays bums 10-20$ to do things to people hahaha, last time he got a bum to squirt ketchup all over a girls dress while she was having a smoke break outside a club, then he gave the same bum 20$ to yell at some guy and his gf...he had to follow them everywhere until they went somewhere he couldnt go (into a club). then he paid the bum 50$ to punch a cop...poor bum went to jail for that one lol
__________________
..[CB7][STAR]..
MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #53
cb7'kid
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 201 jersey
Posts: 1,642
cb7'kid is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to cb7'kid
$10mil on me
$10mil parents
$10mil brother
$10mil sister
$10mil to help people back in my motherland.
__________________
cb7'kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:55 PM   #54
DariuszZ
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Calgary/Lethbridge
Posts: 320
DariuszZ is cool... so far.
Send a message via MSN to DariuszZ
50 mil is a LOT of cash
__________________

DariuszZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #55
19dabeast85
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere in the Carolina's
Posts: 2,271
19dabeast85 is cool... so far.
10-15% to my church and various other mercy ministries around the world.

20% set aside for taxes. (low because of charity and retirement deductions)

Pay off student and home loans.

Build a non-profit drag strip and road course to give young kids an avenue and outlet from home and life stresses and get their racing fix off the streets.

Purchase 10,000+ acres in Wyoming or Colorado at the base of the rockies with a private road course and air strip integrated into a mile-long straight on the track.

Move 50% into long term investments.

Hire Bisi to build a N/A f22 for my cb7.
Hire Bisi to build a turbo B20 for our CRV.

Purchase an M5 as my dd.

Use my time to volunteer to service projects all over the world and build my business to help my family and friends build their wealth.
__________________
My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.
19dabeast85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #56
JohnD1079
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cholloville
Posts: 1,918
JohnD1079 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Send a message via MSN to JohnD1079
I wouldnt do anything except give enought of it to my dad to pay of the mortgage on the house and business. I wouldnt quit any my jobs, still go to school, I would defintly buy myself a bunch of new clothes(cuz i really need them, lol). I would travel and ball out on my vacations though.

Most importantly, I would still go and finish school, go after my career and life goals. Last thing Id want is to be one of those idiots that win the lottery and end up broke in 10 years because they balled out and took care of everyone else around them.

Edit: Id definitely buy property.
__________________

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Last edited by JohnD1079; 01-20-2011 at 05:20 PM.
JohnD1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:09 AM   #57
Straight Success
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere on God's Green Earth!
Posts: 2,928
Straight Success seems to have made some friends! Straight Success seems to have made some friends!
Car added on page 3, post #46, car #26.
__________________
The Lord watches over me!


Straight Success is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:31 PM   #58
Flatline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa bay
Posts: 3,016
Flatline seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnwagn View Post
100% would be invested immediately

My family is lucky in that we have been very careful with money and our lifestyle, so no debts to pay off. I would pump a good amount of the interest into my church and other places that I've spent a good deal of time during my life.

I wouldn't take any money for myself as it would instantly lead to a sedentary life. Once you take a sip it's hard to take the rest of water from the well, if you get my drift. Take one look at the number of lottery winners that are now poorer than when they hit the big time and you'll see it's not all glitz and glamor if you aren't disciplined about your money.
this. but my interest wouldn't be going into a church, it'd be going right back into investments. And buying property is the best idea. there will always be someone that needs a good place to live. After setting up my place as a large property owner, id wait until i doubled it and then have some fun.
__________________
Flatline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #59
Straight Success
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somewhere on God's Green Earth!
Posts: 2,928
Straight Success seems to have made some friends! Straight Success seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Success View Post
The very first thing is thank God, and then call all of my lawyers (personal injury, wills and estates, criminal, and tax), and my colleagues who know the ins and outs of investing (you have to be careful where you put money these days). I'm putting money up the right way. Next I would have a family meeting at The Outback Steakhouse. Sure we could go to Morton's or The Capital Grill, but I really don't want to over do it. We'll all eat good and I'll lay down some ground rules for us not to loose focus (everyone will get a fair and generous share). Next, order of events (not in chronological or numerical; it'll just happen when it happens):

...Donate to a few precincts/municipalities in major cities.
...Contact some old associates from The Hood, and put them on the payroll just in case (got to have people around to guard this and that).
...Donate to some churches that I am fond of.
...Donate to a few recreational centers for under-privileged inner city youth.
...Donate to AIDS/HIV research, herpes research, and cancer research.
...Buy my mom (even though she's irritating, she's still mom) a Lexus LS 460 and a house.
...Buy me a house (5 beds, 3.5 bath, 18 car garage (Rowed 6 x 3)), and a few other flats in the States. Also, buy some property to rent out. "..."a life like Grand Theft Auto, ***** PSP..." So what... That's part of my personality.
...Travel.
...Finish school ending up with a MBA from Wharton and a Master's in Engineering from Cal Tech. I'd also take some classes at Cornell and MIT; definitely not forgetting about Penn State and Howard University.
...Begin networking to help finance my own car manufacturing company. It may take a whole lot of loans, but we'll get there.
...Car List (all approximate spending values): It may change from time to time. BLUE = Stays in collection. YELLOW = May upgrade to new design model when it comes out.

1. 1941 Willy's Coupe w/ a Blown Chevy 502. = $75,000.
2. 1966 Chevy II w/ a worked 350 for street/strip. = $15,000.
3. 1967 Ford Mustang (Shelby GT 500). = $25,000.
4. 1969 Chevy Camaro SS (Pro Touring) w/ a fuel injected 427 (probably a LS7). = $25,000.
5. 1993 Honda Accord Coupe EX or SE, manual (decked out). = $10,000 = DAILY DRIVER (M, W, F).
6. 1995 Mazda RX-7. = $20,000.
7. 1995 Acura Legend LS Coupe, 6 speed. = $10,000 = DAILY DRIVER (T, TH).
8. 1996 Chevy Impala SS (if only you could see it now, you'd be impressed). X 3 (1 Black, 1 DGGM, and 1 DCM) = $50,000 = WEEKEND DRIVERS.
9. 2002 BMW M5. = $15,000.
10. 2003 BMW 330 Ci w/ sports package. = $15,000.
11. 2005 Ferrari 360 Modena, 6 speed. = $100,000.
12. 2005 Ferrari 360 Spider, 6 speed. = $100,000.
13. 2005 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale, F1 Shifting = $100,000.
14. 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish S. = $75,000.
15. 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty. = $30,000.
16. 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago. = $150,000 or so (might go new ).
17. 2010 CLS 63 AMG. = $75,000.
18. 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8, manual. = $45,000.
19. 2011 GMC Yukon Denali XL. = Retail value (might lease).
20. 2011 Land Rover, Range Rover Sport. = Retail value (might lease) .
21. 2011 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo Van. = Retail vlaue (might lease).

OOPS: Forgot two of the most important cars of all (The Vettes), and a few others. I will buy them in their last year of production. Current years are posted.

22. 2011 Chevy Corvette Z06. = Retail value (buying).
23. 2011 Chevy Corvette ZR1. = Retail value (buying).
24. 2011 Volvo V50 = Retail value (might lease) = Because my uncle who passed really loved Volvo's, and I need a wagon in my collection.
25. 1999 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro, manual. = $15,000.
26. 2011 Lexus LS460 L AWD or LS600h L = Retail value (might lease).

I'd do other positive things too.

My son will be very well taken care of. *** VERY IMPORTANT***

Spending budget will follow soon to show that I can buy all of this, and still be very comfortable.

Budget:

Assuming taxes have been paid. If not, take out $5,000,000, and set aside for taxes (we will have a lot of tax write offs as well).
Cars, Yacht, and Motorcycles = $2,000,000.
Family = $7,000,000/15 people (I'm not sure who get's what chunks yet).
Totaling all donations = $6,000,000 (10% to the church(es), ummmmm).
Other non-included spending incidentals (lawyers, shopping, travel, other spending) = $2,000,000.
Homes and real estate (investments properties as well) = $5,000,000.
My Home (my design) = $500,000.
My fall back spots, 1 in each city (New York, Philadelphia, Miami, Los Angeles, Detriot, Chicago) = $1,500,000.
Homes in the nicer parts of certain big cities for rent = $3,000,000.
(Property taxes will be paid using rent collected, and I'll pocket whatever is left over. I'll just be glad having the equity/capital under my belt).
Other (travel, school, other expenses not counted for yet) = $3,000,000.
Invest properly = $20,000,000.
Felt like bumping this thread because it brings a smile to my face, and helps me forget about all the misery for a moment.
__________________
The Lord watches over me!


Straight Success is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:39 AM   #60
92accordkidd
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: bronx,ny/pennsylvania
Posts: 724
92accordkidd is cool... so far.
the first thing i would do is buy my kids whatever they want go back to pr help my family out finish up my cb pay my bills throw a big ass cb7 meet hook deev up for keeping this site running and active save some money for a rainy day
__________________
92accordkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.