Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Help with Making Turn Signal = Running/Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Making Turn Signal = Running/Signal

Hi!

Just wanted to ask about making my turn signal in to a running/turn signal. I already have tried the instruction on the DIY but when i had connected my wires and connected the running wire it did not turn on! So please if any one were able to enlighten me in this that would be great!

~ Vincent Hernandez

Honda Accord 91 ~ F22A1 ~ Mindy ~

ya, you just need to splice into another running light wire.

Comment

So wait after I connect the end of the running light wire from my light bulb , I would have to splice the end of the wire into the running light of the corner lights? I just wanted to make sure cause I tried to connect that to the corner light and nothing happened either

Comment

So from what I remember that was a civic DIY. The light/bulb they are splicing into has two wires for a running light and a 3rd wire for a signal light. They are having you splice into the running light wires. So for our cars you just need to splice into a running light. Turn your lights on, find a running light, splice into it. As i didn't think our has the 3 wires going to the corner bulb....

Comment

Thanks Raf99 for your input!

Okay so I guess I have to check which was which then. But from what I read that as long it was a red wire or from the bumper light conversion thread that it should have worked. Im not entirely sure but I will try to figure out which wire I mighteve spliced into to make a better assumption of the problem. Because I have three wire bumper socket which had a positive wire (red) , ground (black) , and a green wire (which I assum was the blinker wire) so I ran a wire that was spliced from the bumper ight red wire into a red wire on the corner lights.

Sorry I just wanted to reiterate what i did to have a clear understanding and as well as put the idea together.

But thank you again Raf99!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3611

Comment

Thank you. I was able to figure it out and was able to successfully get the wiring all fixed! It ended up being the light bulb not being the right output! it was not a dual filament light that I had first installed and not that i have a dual filament or dual switch back bulb.

Comment

Working...
              X